Page 43 of 45 FirstFirst ... 3336373839404142434445 LastLast

Thread: Match Thread: Liverpool v Man City

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Yeah we were awesome second half Nunez stayed onside & linked & drove play brilliantly at times

Endo Mac & Szobo got to grips with the midfield nullifying that finding the bacon in pockets behind Endo thing they had going first half

And we battered them like I’ve never seen

Gomez and a couple of others have started getting on thr blind pressing which I of course love Gomez did 3 brilliant ones

I used to love blind pressing, I love our players are doing it now, I love the cuteness of it, seeing what’s on but not letting on you have then as soon as thry play that pass you expected you’re off arriving right in the recipient just as it arrives Just awesome
    I can't recall a team dominating them like that in the second half for a while. It was superb,such a shame it didnt reap the win that it deserved.

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    we already know that outcome, the officials decide outcomes of games, depending on who they favour.. they are "gods.
    Conspiracy clown. Th' gam wis thare fur th' taking 'n' we coudnae dae it.
    VOTE JOCKY tae fix this fiasco.

Quote Originally Posted by JockStrap View Post
    Conspiracy clown. Th' gam wis thare fur th' taking 'n' we coudnae dae it.
    here we go again.. is this your default setting?
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

He's just decided he wanted to be a twat again, most likely.

He was probably missing all the attention he normally gets from trolling so he went back to the well.
    'I got told there's an English phrase, 'You don't win trophies with kids'. I didn't know that' ... - Jurgen Klopp
    Stone-Cold Savage!

Conspiracy clown is yer default setting. Whit's wrong, urr ye regretting th' utter shite ye posted earler?

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Dynasty View Post
    He's just decided he wanted to be a twat again, most likely.

He was probably missing all the attention he normally gets from trolling so he went back to the well.
    Suspect he/she/it has taken/not taken his/her/its meds.

Just looking at highlights of Endo's impressive performance at the weekend.. hes 31 now. why did it take us or any team other than Stuttgart (no disrespect to them) to realize how talented he is?
    Guess playing in poor teams doesn't help. anyway hes got at least 2/3 years in him at the top level. so should be good for us for a while
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Glad for him to have had this opportunity at the absolute peak of the game, he seem a great pro and a thoroughly decent bloke

Just looking at highlights of Endo's impressive performance at the weekend.. hes 31 now. why did it take us or any team other than Stuttgart (no disrespect to them) to realize how talented he is?
    Guess playing in poor teams doesn't help. anyway hes got at least 2/3 years in him at the top level. so should be good for us for a while
    Probably largely down to where he was playing Football. It's hard to judge a player in certain Leagues due to the overall disparity in quality relative to the Premier League, Bundesliga or Serie A.

Before he ended up playing in Germany, he was at Shonan Bellmare, Urawa Red Diamonds and Sint-Truiden - so that's football in Japan for something like 7 or 8 seasons and a couple in the Belgian League before being in the Bundesliga.

When you consider how hit-and-miss transfer success can be when taking players from, let's say, Ajax to the Premier League, we can appreciate clubs not taking as many "gambles" as they want a surer thing.

Had Endo never ended up playing for Stuttgart I doubt he would have crossed anyone's radar. Being able to better detect talent in "weaker" Leagues and translate the likelihood of success in better Leagues is probably the Holy Grail for data analytics and we certainly aren't there yet.

The biggest surprise to me given their fondness for the J-League is how Celtic didn't end up with him.

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    Glad for him to have had this opportunity at the absolute peak of the game, he seem a great pro and a thoroughly decent bloke
    Endo haes bin very good sin joining us. Long may it continue.

Did ye ever fin' that 10/10 forum that wis in need o' ye showing up wi' yer conspiracies ...