Page 45 of 45 FirstFirst ... 353839404142434445

Thread: Match Thread: Liverpool v Man City

Quote Originally Posted by scientificred View Post
    Apologies if mentioned previously but for the City goal.....
    Our player near the near post was being blocked off from defending his defensive ability as per Endo v Chelsea
    Difference is Endo was offside.
    Something, Something, Something, Dark Side

Quote Originally Posted by scientificred View Post
    Apologies if mentioned previously but for the City goal.....
    Our player near the near post was being blocked off from defending his defensive ability as per Endo v Chelsea
    We know they only ruled our goal out because it was us - Of comparable incidents they let a.Casemiro goal stand in the FA Cup the next game with Fernandes offside & blocking the opposition player

The City goal wasn’t the same as the Endo situation because Endo was offside blocking their player but they did only disallow it because it was us all the same

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    We know they only ruled our goal out because it was us - Of comparable incidents they let a.Casemiro goal stand in the FA Cup the next game with Fernandes offside & blocking the opposition player

The City goal wasn’t the same as the Endo situation because Endo was offside blocking their player but they did only disallow it because it was us all the same
    Thank you for that clarification 19x
    Keep up the good work !

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Dynasty View Post
    Don't you get it?

Endo is his new Fabby.
    Just like Macca is his new Hendo (or Trent,......depending on the game, I suppose).

Just like Fabby could never do anything that he could ever simply compliment and leave it at that (without sticking a boot in for no reason), it's now the same with Endo.
    And he sees how everyone's praising Endo so he just has to step in and step on all of it.
    Like the bratty kid at the beach who just has to stomp on everyone's sand castle just because,.....

Likewise, Macca can never do anything wrong in his eyes.

I beginning to strongly believe it's some kind of a brain condition where people like him always have to have someone in their lives they irrationally and intensely hate and dislike all the time, while at the same time, an opposite-side-of-the-same-coin version individual to that type of person who, on the flip side, can never do anything wrong in their eyes.

I've known people like that in my life.
    It's truly bizarre and yes I do believe there's some mental or psychological misalignment involved in how these people view the world in such starkly black-and-white shades. Almost exclusively and no nuance or shades of grey.

Bizarre and fascinating at the same time.
    He doesnt understand that in the first half of games. teams are allowed to play well.. no amount of moving players around will make a difference, cause of opposition players are fit. we started using the ball better and we over come their physicality
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

😂😂 Judt read more of CD’s post Oh the irony the projection of considered normal ppl never ceases to astound me, Trent says Hi CD 😂

I don’t have an irrational dislike of anyone, & normal ppl trying to second guess & state how a neurodivergent person is & ticks is why the treatment ppl receive is so poor

It’s emotion & not that I don't have it, it works differently, I still get very excited when we do very good things but on a very technical factual level whereas most normal ppl are stereotypically caught up more in the cliched emotions of things

I’ve noted from ppls preferences of No6 play that is a fundamental difference Almost all of you seem to prefer a No6 who is crashing & throwing themselves into tackles something about it is very emotive for you & you love it

I however do not love it because in our system if you are having to regularly throw yourself into tackles, you’re not doing it right, your positioning anticipation reading of the game & awareness, one of or more of the four are below the standard they need to be

I prefer Mac at No6 because he’s better at all four of those things than Endo & subsequently better at pressing & counter pressing & he’s started the blind pressing and now others are starting to do it very well too NB Endo is much better at those 4 things than Fab ever was

I like technical & tactical players far more than seeing Diaz run 50 meters to produce nothing & for all his running around not being able to do a basic staple of taking a touch out of your feet to set the ball & burying the damned thing but you all seem to love that kind of stuff more than really brilliant technical & tactical play, which just makes no sense to me

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    ���� Judt read more of CD’s post Oh the irony the projection of considered normal ppl never ceases to astound me, Trent says Hi CD ��

And I said "hi" right back to him, while reminding him how great the team has done while he's been out injured and how the 19 year old has taken his position and put on a clinic on how to play as a PROPER defensive right-back who's still capable of attacking when the moment calls for it, while not exposing himself behind or leaving his teammates extra work covering for his sloppy defensive play or his general laziness in tracking back.

Oh the irony indeed, but only of the fact that since Trent got injured of all the goals we've conceded in that time, the fewest have been scored coming in from the rightback side.

I couldn't be bothered reading the rest of the drivel you wrote, nor will I bother wasting time responding to any of it.

I try to limit the time I spend in discourse with mentally disturbed individuals as much as I can.
    'I got told there's an English phrase, 'You don't win trophies with kids'. I didn't know that' ... - Jurgen Klopp
    Stone-Cold Savage!

Still confused to why it took Shitwell 20 seconds to decide it wasnt a penalty when it clearly was. 2 more points robbed from us
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    Still confused to why it took Shitwell 20 seconds to decide it wasnt a penalty when it clearly was. 2 more points robbed from us
    Regarding the "challenge" on Mac

I am surrounded by Chelsea & Arsenal fans around here and every single one of them believes it was a stone wall penalty. A few said the only thing they can think is the fact that full time was so close, but - all of them say it was a clear foul
    Last edited by Steveo; 17th March 2024 at 01:08 PM.

Yeah I think it was purely because of time too. Ten minutes earlier and thats getting given.
    It shouldn't matter obviously when it is though that's the issue. They absolutely shit out of giving it and that's what is wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    He doesnt understand that in the first half of games. teams are allowed to play well.. no amount of moving players around will make a difference, cause of opposition players are fit. we started using the ball better and we over come their physicality
    That applies tae every post in every match thread.
    VOTE JOCKY tae fix this fiasco.