Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Your team v Man United (Fa Cup, Quarter-Final)

We’ll have Gomez at LB & the effective back 3 with Bradley pushed on I would guess

We’re not so easy to pull the sit back, ball over the top & counter routine since Trent has been out

They might try & surprise us by actually attempting to play football

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    As good as Szoboszlai is, Elliott's work-rate and good run of form mean he squeaks in for me (though happy enough if Klopp feels otherwise) and hopefully Szoboszlai able to wreak further havoc from the bench.
    Elliot is on form and merits a start. But wither starting is okay. Even if Ibou is fit i still play Quansah dont want to rush him back.

It’s a free hit for Tent Peg and his motly crew.

Think they will go all out - for the jugular. We might need to be patient from the start with this one. Don’t want to be chasing the game at Old Toilet

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    They might try & surprise us by actually attempting to play football
    Absolutely no chance!
    Something, Something, Something, Dark Side

You all know those fuckers are trying to get the taxpayer to buy a new stadium for them?

Trying to sell it as there being a need for a Wembley if the North

All clubs supporters groups need to fight against that bs with every fibre they have

Football is a business very big business Maintaning and upgrading your stadium so it is not only a better match going experience but so it is an attractive venue for other sports & events is a huge part of running that business for top clubs & highly competitive

The filthy have neglected there stadium, spent stupid fees & wages on managers & players through poor organisation & it is must be against competition laws for the Gov to provide ANY funding or free hand out to the twats

It’s a business in a market in which they have numerous competitors no fucking way thry should get any sort of leg up or free hand out our games been fkd for decades because they got so many of those over 20 years

The filthy & Mancs are the Israel of the Premier League & thr north just proper cunts

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    It’s a free hit for Tent Peg and his motly crew.

Think they will go all out - for the jugular. We might need to be patient from the start with this one. Don’t want to be chasing the game at Old Toilet
    Just cant see it. They haven't 'gone for it' in any game I have seen them play this season! If they play anything other than defensivel and on the counter, I will be stunned!
    Something, Something, Something, Dark Side

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    You all know those fuckers are trying to get the taxpayer to buy a new stadium for them?

Trying to sell it as there being a need for a Wembley if the North

All clubs supporters groups need to fight against that bs with every fibre they have

Football is a business very big business Maintaning and upgrading your stadium so it is not only a better match going experience but so it is an attractive venue for other sports & events is a huge part of running that business for top clubs & highly competitive

The filthy have neglected there stadium, spent stupid fees & wages on managers & players through poor organisation & it is must be against competition laws for the Gov to provide ANY funding or free hand out to the twats

It’s a business in a market in which they have numerous competitors no fucking way thry should get any sort of leg up or free hand out our games been fkd for decades because they got so many of those over 20 years

The filthy & Mancs are the Israel of the Premier League & thr north just proper cunts
    Great post 19........did I see somewhere that they have spent north of £300M on agents fees since ferguson left.....crazy money for agents

Quote Originally Posted by jozza800 View Post
    Just cant see it. They haven't 'gone for it' in any game I have seen them play this season! If they play anything other than defensivel and on the counter, I will be stunned!
    I know but this is one they have little to lose in. We are expected to win despite the huge injury list. It’s daft really when you see the game at Forrest or Luton, but that’s the situation the media has created.

It’s at their place - I remember us in similar form to them when they were on top - we would have relished this game

Quote Originally Posted by darrenpotter View Post
    Great post 19........did I see somewhere that they have spent north of £300M on agents fees since ferguson left.....crazy money for agents
    The irony being, the agents would've put in a better shift on the pitch than the dross they were representing..... 😂