Page 47 of 57 FirstFirst ... 37404142434445464748495051525354 ... LastLast

Thread: Match Thread: FA Cup Quarter Final Man Utd v Liverpool

Quote Originally Posted by southernboy View Post
    Agreed. We played a very strange team on Thursday. Bringing VVD on when we had a 9 goal cushion was bizarre. It was tailor made for Danns and Koumas. Salah wanted to come off but Clark got injured and we ran out of subs.
    Bizzarrre as putting gakpoo on!
    #FSGOUT

we are liverpool football club, not fucking norwich.

Quote Originally Posted by southernboy View Post
    Agreed. We played a very strange team on Thursday. Bringing VVD on when we had a 9 goal cushion was bizarre. It was tailor made for Danns and Koumas. Salah wanted to come off but Clark got injured and we ran out of subs.
    The trailing Manager always makes more attacking subs and that juvenated United. Our front 3 were knackered later on but should have finished it off earlier. Klopp in my view today was conservative and didn't actually use his younger boys at right moments. United defeated is with youthfulness later on. Dialo, Anthony, Garnacho. Klopp never changes tactically but I feel if Elliot came on rwfwd the way he plays it is almsost as a extra midfielder. We should have also allowed them to play a bit more and hitting them on the counter. We never lured them in to thinking they can do it earlier in the match.

United were just more clinical. It wasn't fatigue. We were casual and then once tou make a few errors then it just never clicks. Felt that gor Salah today. Diaz was also very disappointing don't know what he offered today. Many people want Gakpo gone I agree 2000000% but Diaz and Robbo are also weak links for me. Diaz should have won the game last week no excuses. He is too hot and cold with end product lacking. I hope we can keep Salah one more season and then Jota, Nunez and someone mist cone in. Sell Diaz as I think he could fetch a better price then Gakpo. O Gakpo my gosh.

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    Why the fuck play a strong team in the week?

Gonna get fucked in ET
    We were cruising on 85 mins and should have made it 3-1. Different story if that happens.
    VOTE JOCKY tae fix this fiasco.

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    Bizzarrre as putting gakpoo on!
    Look one thing about Klopp he is a fantastic Manager and one of his traits I'd man management. Gskpo is his player and there is a way I'm sure a Manager like Klopp relegated a player and hoe he shoes faith to a player that is why his players literally die for him. So Klopp know why he is playing Gakpo vs Danns.

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    True. Its one of those days. I thought at 2-2 we would end up losing. We were punished for some real slack shows today mainly from the forwards.
    Atleast the Quad talk fucks off now.
    Definitely something to be said for that.

There's a reason Quads don't happen and whilst it's crushing to lose to their lot today, if I was presented with a binary choice of losing to Man United in the quarter-final or losing to Man City in the Final when on the verge of something incredible, I'd probably take the first option.

Both options pure shite obviously.
    Your hobbies are rollerblading and you're also a bit of a rat-hound? Steel Wool
    Sid knows he's crazy and he likes it. Balinkay

Only thing we might win is the europa, not enough up front without jota
    #FSGOUT

Lose to shitty Mancs, Now we can sit back relax and enjoy not seeing any players get broken playing for their beloved country.
    Gomez will be fine. Im sure he didnt get a bad injury last time he played Englum.

We have struggled often this season in the big games. The players have given their all - but few could argue that they haven't massively overachieved....but against the better sides we just don't look that strong, Ironically second half v supposedly the best in the league - City - and we dominated BUT that happened to them at Villa and Arsenal too.

How much of what we are seeing is down to Klopp's impending departure. Let's be honest the results have been as good when the kids stepped in.

Stupid as it sounds after the mighty prague, I think we can be toothless at times, attack is not as good as it use to be that's for sure. or the squad options, i'd rather have origi over Gakpo ffs

we need a new forward that can fill in on left if jota gets injured and diaz is off form , gakpo can go.
    #FSGOUT

Quote Originally Posted by HLOGI View Post
    Sure. He is not the highlight of our defeat. I was just agreeing that he should have could have saved it and that he is not a number 1 level keeper for a league chasing level team. Brilliant second keeper but also his ability I feel he doesn't deserve to be a good 2nd choice he should be a starter at a Totenham, Villa type of level. Hope you understood what I am saying. The boy is not be blamed for our defeat. I blame Klopp subs, Salah, Nunez, Elliot, Robbo and Gakpo those were the players I felt individual errors cost us the win.
    Never heard such absolute bollocks….Have you actually seen how many times he has saved us since big Al was out !,,,
    What mistakes has he made in that period ?