Thread: The Man

The Man

In 15 months I built three houses for me & my family to relocate to here, which is 5 hours away from Kent where we used to live.
    On March 20 th 2024 would have been my dad’s 74th birthday. Now there is a second reason, I will never forget this day.
    Me, my wife & daughter went for an early evening stroll down to our local beach. As the sun was setting, walking towards us down side of the canal was a tall silhouette of someone wearing a baseball cap and adidas attire. As we got closer a little smirk appeared. We then realized who we were looking at. We never thought we would ever get the chance to meet the MAN, especially as there aren’t many weeks to go, until the final goodbye. I have to say he looked really tired and someone who needs a rest. He kindly done a couple of selfies & signed my shirt. All I said to him was “Thank You For The Memories” His reply was simply “Your Welcome”.
    Danke für die Erinnerungen und viel Glück
    Jürgen.

H'up ya boy ya! That's a class story, and fair play for looking after your family in such a way. Legendary work man...

What a testimony - I can imagine Jürgen feeling right at home surrounded by the savage beauty & wild winds of the Cornish coast (assuming the location). Something of the force of nature in him. Feels like a natural place for him. Might even recharge his batteries for the run in

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    What a testimony - I can imagine Jürgen feeling right at home surrounded by the savage beauty & wild winds of the Cornish coast (assuming the location). Something of the force of nature in him. Feels like a natural place for him. Might even recharge his batteries for the run in
    I know why he was here and where he was staying but I was asked nicely to keep all info under wraps. Respect to the man and close ones, he deserves his privacy. I hope he’s enjoyed his break away. In the main gets left alone. He looked chilled, relaxed, tired but most of all hungry. Was going back to have dinner cooked by chef.

Sounds very good

I'd be ripping if I didn't get invited back for a bit of nosh. You must be a right scruff lad...
    Lol....

Quote Originally Posted by justincredible View Post
    I'd be ripping if I didn't get invited back for a bit of nosh. You must be a right scruff lad...
    Lol....
    Wouldn’t have been enough room with all his people present. I'm OCD when it comes to being clean and tidy, plus I had my expensive aftershave on lol.

Did you ask him why the fuck he playedvhim on Thursday night?