Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: VAR League table

VAR League table

The table should read

Liverpool P29 PTS 74 GD +44
    Arsenal P29 PTS 64 GD +45
    City P29 PTS 63 GD +34

6 more wins should see us lifting our fourth Premier League title under Jurgen to go with the 18-19 19-20 & 21-22 titles

What a fucking disgrace FAPGMOL have been & remain towards our club & one of the greatest managers of all time

Other teams fans calling us LiVARpool in 19-20 when VAR was making the CORRECT decisions overturning numerous bad calls against us by officials told its own story That there has been a long running history of appalling anti Liverpool bias from officials & that it was so normalised opposition fans EXPECTED us to get plain wrong decisions & we’re incensed they were being overturned by correct decisions
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Not sure if everyone’s seen it, I had only seen the replays Sky showed of it until yesterday I thought Doku fouled Mac Allister when it looked like he had got a touch on the ball first & it was a pen

I saw an angle Sky didn’t show us yesterday & Mac Allister gets to the ball first then gets caught by Doku’s high boot

Just curious.
    What counts first in sprinting as a win?
    Head, kneecap, chest, foot , cock, bum!

Quote Originally Posted by scientificred View Post
    Just curious.
    What counts first in sprinting as a win?
    Head, kneecap, chest, foot , cock, bum!
    Pretty sure when it comes to track it's the torso.

Admittedly an easier "read" as athletes are running down a perfectly straight track, versus lads bending runs and thus having different parts of the anatomy furthest forward against any lines.

cock? well i wont win then!
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

To think if were rightly given a penalty against City we'd be 5 points ahead of them and 4 over Arsenal. what shit cheating officials we have

6 over City as they would have lost a point

Imagine if they’d got both penalties right v City and Arsenal, title would be all but done and dusted.

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    To think if were rightly given a penalty against City we'd be 5 points ahead of them and 4 over Arsenal. what shit cheating officials we have
    Tae think, thare ur better hings tae dae wi' yer life than maon aboot officials. Go fin' something.
    VOTE JOCKY tae fix this fiasco.

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    6 over City as they would have lost a point

Imagine if they’d got both penalties right v City and Arsenal, title would be all but done and dusted.
    That’s the point they deliberately didn’t give those pens & sent 2 off v Spurs & didn’t give a perfectly legitimate goal they’re not accidents something they just got wrong

the two excuses were laughable. Ødegaard "slipped" even though he looked like he was doing a cross between volleyball and basketball. then Macca came in "high" even though he was standing up in a normal pose an wasn't doing 5 star jumps.
    Useless lying bastards