Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: VAR League table

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Just a severe lifelong dislike for ppl talking neurotypical media fed & created status quo bollocks
    The ShitBot is just a big steaming pile of Choo-choo.....

Saw an highlight of the penalty awarded to West-Brom for handball it was like an yard and half outside the box. I was thinking Howard bent Webb, will be calling up that ref for next season. to officiate our matches
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Anyway you think we've had it bad this season? you just wait until next season under the new manager if its Amorim. the refs will do their best to destroy his confidence and the teams confidence early on.
    I do not like them one LITTLE BIT they are just complete fucking cheats and that is the real reason Howard bent Webb. will never allow full access to sound audio between the on field officials and the ones in cubbyholes 100s of miles away.
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    Anyway you think we've had it bad this season? you just wait until next season under the new manager if its Amorim. the refs will do their best to destroy his confidence and the teams confidence early on.
    I do not like them one LITTLE BIT they are just complete fucking cheats and that is the real reason Howard bent Webb. will never allow full access to sound audio between the on field officials and the ones in cubbyholes 100s of miles away.
    🤡 Aye 🤡

How did this forum get so many nutters and whiny bitches in one place?
    VOTE JOCKY tae fix this fiasco.

The table should now read

Liverpool P32 PTS 78 GD +45
    City P32 PTS 72 GD +43
    Arsenal P32 PTS 70 GD +48

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    Saw an highlight of the penalty awarded to West-Brom for handball it was like an yard and half outside the box. I was thinking Howard bent Webb, will be calling up that ref for next season. to officiate our matches
    Notts Forest not happy with the ref in their game against Everton....

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/68870230

Quote Originally Posted by redebreck View Post
    Notts Forest not happy with the ref in their game against Everton....

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/68870230
    pundits and the like having a go at them for losing it, but what do you expect?

Staying up is very important obviously, there's a lot on the line.
    #FSGOUT

we are liverpool football club, not fucking norwich.

Not hypocritical of Carra at all to talk about "class". I guess it's the quality of the spittle that counts.

Seriously the geezer has become a 22carat shill for Sky and the league in general.

Personally I find it incredible that we have done so well for so long despite all the player changes and injury fatigue issues - issues I see as stemming from the relentless nature of the game Klopp demands. Just my take though - Klopp clearly seems to know better and somehow manages to get these high earning pros to run and run and run.

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    The table should now read

Liverpool P32 PTS 78 GD +45
    City P32 PTS 72 GD +43
    Arsenal P32 PTS 70 GD +48
    Looking back at this, there's a few things I need to get my head around:

Is this vindication that Klopp has been doing everything right with the tools at his disposal? OR in view of your constant critique - that he has changed the way we play to our detriment? Utilised the likes of Diaz and Nunez and Gakpo in error etc..?

IF you are correct - 78 points from 32 games. That's a possible 93 points if we win the last 6 (now 5)....for the season..An AFCON/ASIA cup season to boot - minus both Mane & Bobby - and crucially with an entirely new midfield while ALSO having to manage an injury crisis so bad...that at one stage we had 12 first team players missing.....???

Doesn't seem too shabby for someone who is ripping up what made us win the title in 2019/20.

IF it is.. Why would we want the next manager to rigidly adhere to the same setup?

It’s the throwing the baby out with the bath water & ditching things that worked brilliantly when you should obviously keep them & add other things to them that I object to

We’ve got the 2 of the best attacking full backs in world football, they are currently drastically underused, which is obviously a waste of a string to our bow that should be utilised more in our games

I didn’t like it when we overused them for several games in a row last season banging relentless crosses in towards Nunez like he was that type of No9 when he first arrived either but to use them as little as we do now, that’s just a waste