Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: We need to go from doubters to believers, again…

Not winning the league any time soon ..... cya truth

how can we with these yanks ???

#Fagout

Thank god for klop theseo owners are very fucking lucky they;re cunts......... new manager..... we aint winning shit until we spend more than most of the top half t able........ joke..... really is, yanks outl.

we ain't winning shit bit pissed sorry but the truth....... when will we win the league again 2170???
    Last edited by Kev0909; 9th April 2024 at 03:41 AM.
    #FSGOUT

we are liverpool football club, not fucking norwich.

When it comes to City you can 100% say they have a better squad. With Arsenal I disagree that they have better players than us or many other teams. They are just well coached, young/fit and some players are in the form of their life. But man for man there is may Odegaard/Rice that i would say would immediately improve or is better than what we have. Saliba/Gabriel (Gabriel is having a good 18 mnths but is he better than Konate/Matip/Quansah) in my view no. Saliba looks a very good player.

We have had very stop start season with red cards at the start then injuries through out. As soon as a player or 11 hits form (1 game even) then boom one of those 11 are injured.

Our midfield i feel is our weak area. Too slow and small, too easily bypassed and not mobile enough to recover. Endo massive spirit and application but he doesn't cover ground and our play requires him to be box to box.

But on the point overall, Rice & Odegaard only, Arsenal are good not world class. We are in this race with them and City and all 3 because they know how to win and are pretty well managed.

Whether you doubt or believe, we have 43 days of Jürgen Klopp left as Manager we are lucky enough to reach the Europa League Final on May 22nd.

Less if we fail to get there and conclude our season at Anfield against Wolves on May 19th.

We can spend the remainder of this time enjoying the proverbial rollercoaster or we can mope about it coming to an end.

Time with Klopp is precious. I can't tell anyone to do, but would advise all to enjoy it.

Emotions are magnified because people despise the Mancs and fear Jürgen won't get his last hurrah. However, if at the start of the season someone had told me we would be within 3 points of top spot with 7 left to play I would have ripped your arm off. As it is, we're bloody level.

Besides, if we had won at the weekend, there would have been a Sky/BT "it's Liverpool's to lose" wank-a-thon and after the initial euphoria of beating that shower, the doubters would spend the rest of the season worrying that we might lose it from a winning position and face another 13/14 style heartbreak.

We're in with a shout in the closing weeks with a squad full of players we like, with a man we worship at the helm directing a style of football that is fun to watch. This is the good stuff, these are the situations we strive for!

Embrace!

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    Whether you doubt or believe, we have 43 days of Jürgen Klopp left as Manager we are lucky enough to reach the Europa League Final on May 22nd.

Less if we fail to get there and conclude our season at Anfield against Wolves on May 19th.

We can spend the remainder of this time enjoying the proverbial rollercoaster or we can mope about it coming to an end.

Time with Klopp is precious. I can't tell anyone to do, but would advise all to enjoy it.

Emotions are magnified because people despise the Mancs and fear Jürgen won't get his last hurrah. However, if at the start of the season someone had told me we would be within 3 points of top spot with 7 left to play I would have ripped your arm off. As it is, we're bloody level.

Besides, if we had won at the weekend, there would have been a Sky/BT "it's Liverpool's to lose" wank-a-thon and after the initial euphoria of beating that shower, the doubters would spend the rest of the season worrying that we might lose it from a winning position and face another 13/14 style heartbreak.

We're in with a shout in the closing weeks with a squad full of players we like, with a man we worship at the helm directing a style of football that is fun to watch. This is the good stuff, these are the situations we strive for!

Embrace!
    Nice post… well said..!!

Trent Allison Jota. We will need their experience even if their replacements have played well

Quote Originally Posted by fiordearg View Post
    Trent Allison Jota. We will need their experience even if their replacements have played well
    All good, just not sure how quickly any returning player can actually regain their match fitness, we don't have that many games left, so its going to be a bit of a dilemma for Jurgen to try and resolve…

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    The klopp effect....... maybe it's not and we'll win the league next season right?!?! errrrrrm yeeee
    Klopp isnae oan th' pitch wi' thaim.
    VOTE JOCKY tae fix this fiasco.

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    Not winning the league any time soon ..... cya truth

how can we with these yanks ???
    Same way we did last time?
    VOTE JOCKY tae fix this fiasco.

Quote Originally Posted by JockStrap View Post
    Same way we did last time?
    Without Jurgen? No chance

"Same as last time" . What a balloon..

Just need to make sure we have the best manager on the planet in situ - having already captured (for peanuts) one of the most skillfull forward players on the planet - by way of a mate (former reds manager Rafa Benitez) at Inter - to sit inside a team that has 3 WC forwards. Fleece a side (like Barca) that just got £200,000 from a petrodollar club like PSG and use the dosh to buy 3 WC players.. All of whom precisely plug the glaring holes in the team.

Simples..