Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: We need to go from doubters to believers, again…

Quote Originally Posted by pob View Post
    Without Jurgen? No chance
    Jurgen wull be a massive loss. We've come very close before without him though. Ah dinnae see a reason we coudnae dae it again.
    VOTE JOCKY tae fix this fiasco.

Losing Jurgen will be a very sad day for the Club, the supporters and the City, of that there is no doubt.

We all know he is a generational Manager, just like Shankly, Paisley and Kenny were… but we have been so blessed over the past 70 years with the Managers we have enjoyed at our beloved club.

However, life goes on and as much as we will all miss Klopp terribly, LFC is always bigger than any individual, including Klopp and so its going to be tough to deal with, but Klopp’s biggest legacy is the magnificent state of the club he will hand over to our new Manager, whoever he may be, when compared to the Club he actually inherited when he joined us.

Klopp’s fantastic legacy gives me great hope for the future and if this season is anything to go by, the new Manager will have a much easier opportunity to succeed, compared to other clubs, because everything is in place for a successful transition to happen.

We need to be so thankful for Klopp’s brilliant tenure as LFC manager and as a tribute to Klopp we all need to remain as believers and certainly never allow any doubt to ever rear its ugly head again…

The oracle has spoken. 😜

Quote Originally Posted by BOBPAISLEYFAN View Post
    Klopp’s biggest legacy is the magnificent state of the club he will hand over to our new Manager, whoever he may be, when compared to the Club he actually inherited when he joined us.

Klopp’s fantastic legacy gives me great hope for the future and if this season is anything to go by, the new Manager will have a much easier opportunity to succeed, compared to other clubs, because everything is in place for a successful transition to happen.
    I don't think we could have asked for much more from Klopp really. Phenomenal job.

There will be a drop-off (inevitable if you go from the World's best to anyone else) but I am not at all sold on the idea a few have that we are Doomed in a post-Klopp environment.

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    Whether you doubt or believe, we have 43 days of Jürgen Klopp left as Manager we are lucky enough to reach the Europa League Final on May 22nd.

Less if we fail to get there and conclude our season at Anfield against Wolves on May 19th.

We can spend the remainder of this time enjoying the proverbial rollercoaster or we can mope about it coming to an end.

Time with Klopp is precious. I can't tell anyone to do, but would advise all to enjoy it.

Emotions are magnified because people despise the Mancs and fear Jürgen won't get his last hurrah. However, if at the start of the season someone had told me we would be within 3 points of top spot with 7 left to play I would have ripped your arm off. As it is, we're bloody level.

Besides, if we had won at the weekend, there would have been a Sky/BT "it's Liverpool's to lose" wank-a-thon and after the initial euphoria of beating that shower, the doubters would spend the rest of the season worrying that we might lose it from a winning position and face another 13/14 style heartbreak.

We're in with a shout in the closing weeks with a squad full of players we like, with a man we worship at the helm directing a style of football that is fun to watch. This is the good stuff, these are the situations we strive for!

Embrace!
    Amen. These years with Klopp have been great. The football at times has been breathtaking. The way we've swept teams aside. Happy memories. The early Klopp team was amazing though we were awful at the back. It was great to watch when Bobby Sadio and Mo were at their peak.

The fact that we won the champions league and league with him were the icing on the cake. Shame we didn't get to win the league a couple more times. We really deserved it.

I think we've been lucky to witness some great football in recent times. The football in 2013/14 as well with Suarez was amazing. The Torres/Gerrard combo too. When you compare to some of the bad times: also-rans often in the 90s, the Woy era, dour football at times with Ged despite the cup wins....these past few years have been great.
    From the moment I picked your book up until I laid it down, I convulsed with laughter. Someday I intend on reading it. Groucho Marx

Quote Originally Posted by BOBPAISLEYFAN View Post
    Losing Jurgen will be a very sad day for the Club, the supporters and the City, of that there is no doubt.

We all know he is a generational Manager, just like Shankly, Paisley and Kenny were… but we have been so blessed over the past 70 years with the Managers we have enjoyed at our beloved club.

However, life goes on and as much as we will all miss Klopp terribly, LFC is always bigger than any individual, including Klopp and so its going to be tough to deal with, but Klopp’s biggest legacy is the magnificent state of the club he will hand over to our new Manager, whoever he may be, when compared to the Club he actually inherited when he joined us.

We need to be so thankful for Klopp’s brilliant tenure as LFC manager and as a tribute to Klopp we all need to remain as believers and certainly never allow any doubt to ever rear its ugly head again…
    Quote Originally Posted by Red October View Post
    Amen. These years with Klopp have been great. The football at times has been breathtaking. The way we've swept teams aside. Happy memories. The early Klopp team was amazing though we were awful at the back. It was great to watch when Bobby Sadio and Mo were at their peak.

The fact that we won the champions league and league with him were the icing on the cake. Shame we didn't get to win the league a couple more times. We really deserved it.

I think we've been lucky to witness some great football in recent times. The football in 2013/14 as well with Suarez was amazing. The Torres/Gerrard combo too. When you compare to some of the bad times: also-rans often in the 90s, the Woy era, dour football at times with Ged despite the cup wins....these past few years have been great.
    Two quality posts. Couldn't agree more with the sentiments.
    VOTE JOCKY tae fix this fiasco.

Ferguson left with a great legacy, Utd fans probably had great hope too

They only spent like a billion more than us too over the yeas since he left

**maybe not a billion, you get my drift*

It won't be long until a new era is upon is, salah and vvd gone..... trent being classed as "old"" etc
    Last edited by Kev0909; 11th April 2024 at 05:42 PM.
    #FSGOUT

we are liverpool football club, not fucking norwich.

Jurgen’s the man turning believers into doubters I’m afraid his obsession with trying to play like City has seen us abandon almost everything that made us Chsmpions, things we were so good at teams knew exactly what was coming but couldn’t do anything to prevent

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Jurgen’s the man turning believers into doubters I’m afraid his obsession with trying to play like City has seen us abandon almost everything that made us Chsmpions, things we were so good at teams knew exactly what was coming but couldn’t do anything to prevent
    What's he ever done for us ?

And what the FUCK is it with Szobo in set pieces? He’s fucking shit at them, we gave Robbo Trent Macca & Tsimi who are all fucking much better in them who we all think we have a great chance of scoring from their deliveries, I NEVER, repeat NEVER think we’re going to score from one of his set pieces