Page 19 of 33 FirstFirst ... 912131415161718192021222324252629 ... LastLast

Thread: Match Thread: Liverpool v Atalanta

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    They should be embarrassed to pick up their wages after that.

60,000 filled the ground spending their hard earned and they turn up and play like that?

Embarrassing
    Don’t forget Chad - He’s probably still outside trying to get a ticket.

3-0 that was absolute shite complacent by Jurgen rubbing off on the players no tempo no spirit no quality so flat & all that throwing the baby out with the bath water & being pointlessly & needlessly overly tappy crappy I kept talking about looks like it’s really catching up with Jurgen & the team now

Quote Originally Posted by jr81 View Post
    What was he doing there at the end? That had to be crossed back in.

Lads, we look way off it. We have in the last few games. I think we are in for a rough few weeks.
    This.
    I predict hard weeks coming on. We lose our wheels perhaps and we can't score goals anymore, we can't even hit the net. Forget Dublin for sure
    Keep Red... And Never Walk Alone

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    I don't like him. I watch how he dives to shots. he dives like hes jumping on a trampoline. some of the shots he jumps in the same position. his body goes nowhere for all that effort he does. he will always make errors. we want a keeper that cuts them to a minimum
    Felt he should have done better for the 1st and 3rd. He spilled the 3rd when he should have held or pushed it further away.

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    Fuck me. Just checked the score now.
    WTF has happened?
    Bottle Job squad are sending Klopp off with a fuck you we dont care.

It's funny how this game is sometimes.

After the United game some people (including on here) were giving all the stick in the world to Quansah for that dreadful giveaway that lead to Fernandes goal - talking about how Klopp should have started Konate instead if he was fit enough to be on the bench. This despite the numerous chances we wasted at putting that game away and being out of sight by the time that screwup happened and for which the forward players should have gotten more of the blame.

Well today Klopp starts Konate and we've been arguably worse in defense than in that United game, with him being at blame for at least one of the goals keeping a player onside and losing sight of another.

And then you have another with his usual antics blaming Endo at every chance and opportunity he could get - and admittedly, Endo didn't have a great game. Far from it.
    But then Endo gets subbed (like he wanted), and his replacement puts in a 45 minute bid for the worst performer in the field over the 90 minutes, as we concede most of the goals with Endo off the field.

And then you have Darwin with his usual misses getting his customary blame (as he should have), but then his Jota, whom everyone thought should be a more clinical finisher comes in, and has two free headers that are nowhere near bothering the goali as we waste even more chances with him on the field

It just goes to show, it's never the player you want to blame, but more likely the one(s) you're overlooking.
    'I got told there's an English phrase, 'You don't win trophies with kids'. I didn't know that' ... - Jurgen Klopp
    Stone-Cold Savage!

Quote Originally Posted by jr81 View Post
    What was he doing there at the end? That had to be crossed back in.

Lads, we look way off it. We have in the last few games. I think we are in for a rough few weeks.
    Not doing the basics Hendo for all his limitations was really good at in those positions putting the ball back across

Another miracle required now. Like Barca but no Anfield, Could it happen again? Every chance ends up in the net? Everything the oppo do doesn’t come off? It’s football can happen - but Italy - winning 0:3 to get ET? Or better still 0:4?

Hmm - looks lost imo

0-3 down at half time. Now where did I hear that before....
    C'mon Liverpool, let's DO THIS.!!

Yep. Feel it’s more likely the wheels come off than not now. When you look at the stats of number of times gone behind and points win from losing positions and of course the goals scored late in games we’ve been going to the well time and again in second half of games. It has to catch up eventually you’d imagine.