Page 33 of 39 FirstFirst ... 232627282930313233343536373839 LastLast

Thread: Match Thread: Liverpool v Crystal Palace

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    This result should be recorded in the memory banks and we need to make sure we punish Palace next time. if they have the same manager. he'll play the same tactics.
    they focus on us, focus on them. they just were just at it from the first minute in closing us down. we just naturally thought, they'd take it easy. NO this LFC they are playing.
    and PS, Trent is really arrogant. he believes his own hype. he don't like criticism either by the looks of it. If in his contract he demands to play in midfield as part of the contract. i'd sell him. players shouldn't dictate
    Yep he’s arrogant and believes in his own hype. That’s why I can see him eventually go to somewhere like Madrid.

Quote Originally Posted by JockStrap View Post
    Clueless moron.
    You most certainly are

Quote Originally Posted by BOBPAISLEYFAN View Post
    Its very hard to understand how Nunez, Jota, Salah and Jones missed those gilt edged chances, If Palace had those chances against us, you can guarantee they would have scored probably 3 of the 4 chances.

Shocking misses tbf, but tbh defensively we are so easy to score against, opposing teams can just stroll past every defender and challenge, and just end up in our box unchallenged…we have been completely bullied all over the pitch today, again.

On good chances created, we could have won 4-2, but hey ho it is what its… we have just been found wanting..when it matters most…
    It looked lik' a training session whin thay scored. Just playing th' baw aroond wi'oot a single challenge.
    VOTE JOCKY tae fix this fiasco.

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    I think it’s clear we’ve really missed
    Hendo’s & Millie’s leadership & know how now we’re at the sharp end, massively
    Henderson did not deserve his place on the pitch. he's finished.
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by Jenson78 View Post
    I would have a conversation with Klopp but when I met him last month. He looked tired & body language suggest he doesn’t want a conversation. The vibe I got was Take your Photo there’s your autograph not a problem now fuck off.
    Glad ye took th' hint.

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    Its all about learning and we havent in years.. next season. dont press a team that plays with a flat back 5. with wide players pushed deep to protect their full backs. its not easy to break down. Just sit and have runners when they come out.
    they defend in numbers and then spring when we over commit. just dont over commit.
    Jurgen. JURGEN, are ye listening?

Quote Originally Posted by Jenson78 View Post
    Yep he’s arrogant and believes in his own hype. That’s why I can see him eventually go to somewhere like Madrid.
    just seems like that too me. he doenst care at times. thats why some of us dreaded his coming back. he so careless with the ball and you know 2 or 3 passes will get caught out and put us in big trouble at the back. the lack of not understanding bothers me
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Just fucking typical, Arsenal are losing 2-0 …you couldn't fucking write it…City must be laughing their heads off right now, losinggto Palace seems even worse now, if thats actually possible ..��

I will reiterate whoever thought on the back of recent games & our struggling for form that staging a no flag or banner lifeless voiceless show of support protest against the owners when it’s the players it affects for a European night the support & crowd influence is renowned for was a good idea is a moron

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    I think it’s clear we’ve really missed
    Hendo’s & Millie’s leadership & know how now we’re at the sharp end, massively
    It's obvious we could have done with the attitude. Szobzo looks like he's minding himself for the Euros