Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: What is the explanation for our dramatic loss of form…

I still think it was the genius that picked a vital first leg at home in Jurgen’s last season to ruin the atmosphere with a protest that fucked us, what an IDIOT!

I just don’t rate the man’s football. Credit him for being in the right place at the right time. Doing everything he could with his very limited ability to make himself useful - which he did. Because he was a good captain for a few seasons - HOWEVER that was conveniently while we had a prime Salah - Mané. - Bobby - Virgil - Trent and Robbo… Bit he marshalled the team brilliantly at times.

His football however was always pretty average. That’s why he is so poorly rated on the continent. His only real Kudos being by way of what he won at Liverpool.

Don’t take my world for it - go back and watch the games. So often he was passing it sideways when we needed some actual quality.

I am aware many disagree but I maintain that so many mids could have done his job (football) MUCH better and we win much more. The below IS overly Harsh but think this has truth to it.

Jordan Henderson Ajax impact slaughtered as Rafael van der Vaart's 'heart bleeds' at lack of quality

“ “Players have been brought in with zero quality, then you have to sit out this season," he told Rondo. "They got Jordan Henderson. All he does is to play a little pass out wide, or a little pass back. But nobody will be happy with that.

“You'll see on Thursday that they will get through their Conference League tie against Bodo/Glimt with all the luck in the world. Afterwards it's best for them to get knocked out, and to make a fresh start next season. As an Ajax man my heart bleeds. I don't know what I can say about them any more.”

The midfield this season has been crying out for one whose all singing all dancing without the ball rather than with it, they have been all over the place & easily played through after our moving breaking down far too often at times especially in the last few games

Maybe Koopmeiners is a player Slot thinks can do that role, it looks plausible

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    I still think it was the genius that picked a vital first leg at home in Jurgen’s last season to ruin the atmosphere with a protest that fucked us, what an IDIOT!
    What was it at Old trafford x2? At home v Palace - what was it v the BS.

You are living in cloud cuckoo land and you need to realise it.

It’s the end of the line. Enough already.

I reckon Steven arranged or knows the IDIOT who arranged the protest from his reaction as it’s not the first time

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    I reckon Steven arranged or knows the IDIOT who arranged the protest from his reaction as it’s not the first time
    Oh yes - my mate jim 😜

Time for bed - and meds.

Jones gave been massively disappointing since his return from injury too, he’s been around long enough that he should be able to be the glue we’ve been lacking

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    Oh yes - my mate jim 😜

Time for bed - and meds.
    Make sure you only take the recommended dose sleep tight

Steveo you never liked our system of functional mids supporting our full backs who created more than almost all mids in the league playing further forward, but, we won a Champions League & Premier League playing that way & haven’t won one since

WTF did i just say...!
    Something, Something, Something, Dark Side