Page 23 of 26 FirstFirst ... 131617181920212223242526 LastLast

Thread: Match Thread : Atalanta v Liverpool

See the stats about alisson most ever passing for a keeper in Europe , says it all omg

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    Your question is what exactly? Try asking in English - be direct and clear…

And our net spend IS imo why Klopp has had to ask more from players than is humanly possible.

This is one of the most realistic explanations as to why we have had so many first team players missing games across 3 out of the last 4 seasons.

Unbelievable achievement but with one arm tied behind his back. Spinning plates to mask the detritus cause by the owners who frankly owe him everything,
    Alonso is on for an unbeaten season with a pittance of a net spend.

You're insinuation my second language English isn't clear enough, is a poor excuse for your shortcomings.

winning 1-0 away from home in Italy is a good result, this match was thrown away at Anfield, trying to retrieve a tie after giving away 3 cheap goals at Anfield, was always going to be an uphill task.

Atalanta were by far the better team at Anfield, and they were the better team in the second half tonight, so congratulations to them and good luck in the next round, hey ho you cannot win them all…

At least we won on the night

I also think the inverted full back thing is shirt & Trents skills are best used as an attacking full back & his making thr play from deep

The getting 3 or 4 bodies in the box really narrow & congested persistently trying to thread the ball through the eye of a needle while crowding ourselves out has to go too, it doesn’t work, it’s so random when we actually manage to get a pass through the recipient is surprised, doesn’t know where the goal is or his team mates are & why they often fluff these chances

Like to see old school Jurgen 4312 formation for the remainder and to use our attacking full backs & get back to making runs in behind & our mids supporting our full backs being advanced more

Szobo or Elliott don’t link play with Mo & Trent and manipulate the space between them anything like as well as they need to & neither deliver more or create more by getting forward than Trent would if they supported him to go forward instead

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    Don’t care how they do it in Germany, telling everyone you’re leaving mid season is nuts.
    We are now playing how I thought we would when it was announced
    Hindsight is what it is, But i also don't like it. However one can't really say how much of an impact it has as we are having the type of season no one thought we would have. I personally didn't like it but I don't think it had a massive impact. We let ourselves down in my view in the 3 games against United (FA Cup ecpsecially we shouldn't have lost but who is to know if we would have won the fa cup anyway), maybe Arsenal and if you going to win the league you must beat City, 2022 we drew with 2-2 at the Etihad and again this season we had a home game and could have placed us in a perfect position but we couldnt beat them. But also they salvaged and pulled pts out of the fire and I guess that is why they in the title race.

But if we view it from a point of rivals trolling Klopps final season then yes it will be wow he shouldn't have, but I also feel that we are the victims of our own fairytale dreaming and then when it doesn't come of we are hurt beyond measure. This has been a absolutely fanstastic season, totally unexpected, whether Klopp anounced or not

I also use numbers Steveo, which transcend language barriers.

Well said Bob, and many others on here tonight.

They did us over 2 legs, and best of luck to them 👍

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    I heard some are comparing Bellingham to Zidane. �� ��

Honest. Saw a clip from Talkshyte
    that is dillusional at its best

PL is the most competitive but doesn't necesarily have the best teams and players, They have some of the better teams but overall Madrid/Bayern/Barca recently and previoulsy throw in the Italian giants were the best teams with the best players.

As for English players, I actually like Foden a lot but overall England are just okay team, Gareth Southgate has actually done amazing job getting so close to win a trophy. I actually think 2000-2006 England were the best England group but played in a time of other national teams who had also some of their best teams at the time (Brazil, France, Portugal, Italy, Spain) some of the players in those teams are some of the greatest players of all time.

seems we are going through the motions
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    seems we are going through the motions
    Yep.
    Some of those players have already checked out.

Airline tickets and hotel suites at the beach already booked for some, while for others Euro Championship plans already under way.
    Where they likely will go pick up some injuries to render them unavailable for the preseason and the start of next season.

You could tell on their faces at the end of the game against Palace.
    'I got told there's an English phrase, 'You don't win trophies with kids'. I didn't know that' ... - Jurgen Klopp
    Stone-Cold Savage!

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Dynasty View Post
    Yep.
    Some of those players have already checked out.

Airline tickets and hotel suites at the beach already booked for some, while for others Euro Championship plans already under way.
    Where they likely will go pick up some injuries to render them unavailable for the preseason and the start of next season.

You could tell on their faces at the end of the game against Palace.
    Strange bunch "must be tired" even though we have something to play for..
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century