Page 7 of 26 FirstFirst 123456789101112131417 ... LastLast

Thread: Match Thread : Atalanta v Liverpool

The chance laid on by Trent for Salah was an absolutely perfect set up for him and his finish was a joke. I’d take him off now or he will cost us any chance of going through.

I'm just pleased we're playing better. We're in for a crazy 2nd half that's for sure !!

Should be 2-0 and playing 10 men

So many should have beens this season

Come the FUCK on Liverpool the tie is there for you to win second half, better final ball & finishing

NEVER GIVE UP

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    The chance laid on by Trent for Salah was an absolutely perfect set up for him and his finish was a joke. I’d take him off now or he will cost us any chance of going through.
    It was a awful effort, no excuses.

I remember in the summer when I was saying we should have bit that Saudi club's hands off for that 150 Mill offer for Mo, and some thought I was mad that we would even consider the offer, and that the club should never sell him

I wonder how they feel about it now.

He's only going to get slower and less effective next season as he gets a year older into his 30's......and probably more injury-prone on top of that.
    'I got told there's an English phrase, 'You don't win trophies with kids'. I didn't know that' ... - Jurgen Klopp
    Stone-Cold Savage!

Final ball has been shit let's face it when we have had so much of it, we prob need at least 4 goals to cover any slip up which let's them score. Should have had 2 of those at least already but overplaying it as per usual, hook salah and Jones now.

Salah has always missed the easy ones and padded his stats with ridiculous goals. Now the ridiculous goals are drying up and we can see how much he really misses...

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    Should be 2-0 and playing 10 men

So many should have beens this season
    Part of our big problem this season is consistently trusting our fate to (what we hope will be good) officiating when we should be taking care of business on the field ourselves and not wasting the many chances we create.

This could be the defining characteristic of our season if we let that theme continue into this second half.

We need an early goal to start the half and put them to nerves and then claw the tie back and take it from there.
    'I got told there's an English phrase, 'You don't win trophies with kids'. I didn't know that' ... - Jurgen Klopp
    Stone-Cold Savage!

We will concede in the second half, we were lucky not to concede in the first.

Think we’ll miss more chances then get caught on the break of with a sloppy giveaway. I can see it finishing 2-2.

Clean sheet is essential