Page 25 of 31 FirstFirst ... 151819202122232425262728293031 LastLast

Thread: Match Thread : Fulham v Liverpool

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    Valuable win. Shame we couldn't have added some more goals but hey ho. Job done.
    I’ll take it tees. wasn’t confident at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    I’ll take it tees. wasn’t confident at all.
    Yep me neither,especially after the way the first half ended.

Well I really couldn’t see us winning that one today but Fulham were very disappointing. We were much better in the second half, yet again.
    Jurgen shuffling the pack must have worked as we won a very difficult fixture in the middle of a very poor run of form.

Very satisfying result

Positives
    one of the attackers scored
    We scored from open play
    Gravenverch
    Gakpo
    Jota

We still shit ourselves when opponents are near our box. We don't know when to stick and when to twist. We don't know when to be possession heavy. When to let the opponent have it when we leading and hurt them on the counter. We don't know how to delay a game, fouls, throw ins goalkicks we lead but still rush those elements of the game.

Thank goodness! For moat of the match we played a lot better than in recent weeks. We'll done lads.

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    Well I really couldn’t see us winning that one today but Fulham were very disappointing. We were much better in the second half, yet again.
    Jurgen shuffling the pack must have worked as we won a very difficult fixture in the middle of a very poor run of form.

Very satisfying result
    it would hav ebeen difficult if fulham was arsed lol.

We'll need to do better v everton
    #FSGOUT

we are liverpool football club, not fucking norwich.

Boooom get the fucking FUCK in FT 3-1 bumming administered

All the focus on the game midweek v the bitters now & getting the win and another absolutely vital 3 points

I’d change very little Mo & Nunez both failed to impress after coming on & Szobo was worse then ever, probs my bring Mac in for Endo & Konate in for Quansah to deal with the expected aerial threat & set pieces from the bitters

Jurgen looking energised again with the fist pumps to the away end.
    Biggest problem in the next two could be the schedule. Everton Wednesday night and Saturday lunchtime at the Hammers.
    City with a nice break between yesterday and Thursday at Brighton for them.
    That's why any bottlers calls will be ludicrous. In four comps until April, huge injury list for months and that schedule.

Jota shows how effective a striker must be he had 1 miss and 1 goal that is not a bad ratio. We really missed someone that when through on goal you know it is a goal.

Nunez now needs to not try to hard. He needs to relax when he comes on. Cause really decision making by our attackers has cost us. Not know when to shoot or when to pass. Not passing right or to the right person. So we need them to remain calm.

It think a couple fo away games are not bad. Anfield is too tense at the moment.

We obviously need one of the London teams to do us a favor if they both can it will be massive cause even if City slip we not making up 10 goals difference in 5 games over Arsenal.

Then we need a miracle don't know from where with City. I hope De Zerbo and his team can just have 1 of their organized composed type of games. They have been very poor and I am not sure who will take pts from City. Maybe Divock and Forest.

But today was so imperative so is Wednesday all we can do is win our games.