Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Your team v Everton

Get over what? Given his complete inability to make the play assist or release players to assist & hogging the ball so Trent Hendo & Virgil who all could release our forwards saw far less of the ball there are ZERO NONE NADA grounds to EVER try & assert Thiago was behind us doing anything he was a fucking passenger who the other 10 had to worked harder to cover

The fact that you are consistently talking trash. The bollox that we won more v City in a single season - with Hendo and Milner when neither even featured in the league win except when Milner enters game with 10 minutes left on the clock at 4:1 only to walk off at 4:3. Or the other win in second leg of the CL quarter final where Hendo wasn't even in the squad. time after time - wrong memory after wrong memory - mistaken assumption after mistaken assumption & claim after claim of a totally bogus nature.

Simply because you cannot accept reality - the truth which in this instance is that the only wins v City all came with Thiago playing - they all came in 2022 and the last one before that was indeed almost 5 years ago.

I am done with you.

Thiago 3 goals & 4 assists in 4 seasons in all comps

Mac Allister 5 goals & 7 assists in 3 quarters of one season all comps a player who actually does make us tick, is brilliant at No6 either No8 or pushed up more as a No10 with & without the ball regularly releases others to assist & is only missing the ball over the top & he & Mo revealed in interview he’s been practicing that

Alisson

Trent Konate Van Dijk Robertson

Jones Mac Allister Gravenberch

Diaz Gakpo Nunez

3 points minimum requirement, no excuses, get the win!

I just don’t see any goals in that forward line. I’d rather see Danns given a chance in the middle.

You feel that Salah will start unless he is nursing - but any kind of a win is the order of the day.

Quote Originally Posted by LFC-DPG View Post
    I just don’t see any goals in that forward line. I’d rather see Danns given a chance in the middle.
    I'd definitely like to see him get on the pitch wether it be if we are struggling for for a goal or winning the game. No harm in it and for him to score in a derby would be an unbelievable thing for him.

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    You feel that Salah will start unless he is nursing - but any kind of a win is the order of the day.
    That was a brilliant win for Arsenal last night, it puts huge pressure on us to get the 3 points.

Yep - too good for Chelsea - too good for most in this league to be fair. Wobbled at home v Villa sadly we did the same v Palace.

That game at Fulham isn’t fooling Jürgen - he knows much better will be required tonight.

Let’s hope those bitters don’t finish off what United started

Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    That was a brilliant win for Arsenal last night, it puts huge pressure on us to get the 3 points.
    I'm surprised this morning at how indifferent I am to that result and my best guess as to "why" is that I know we need to win all games to have a chance anyway.

Their match against Tottenham could be a compelling watch for those inclined to do so.