Page 31 of 32 FirstFirst ... 21242526272829303132 LastLast

Thread: Match Thread: Everton v Liverpool

@19

I know you are quite analytical in your thinking so if you watch the game again, just note how many times MacAllister gives the ball away under absolutely no pressure. I think you will be surprised

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    @19

I know you are quite analytical in your thinking so if you watch the game again, just note how many times MacAllister gives the ball away under absolutely no pressure. I think you will be surprised
    I’m not watching THAT again! Maybe he gave it away more than I thought, although I do have this thing where if we get it back & it doesn’t result in an issue, I just strike it from the count, because everyone misplaces passes sometimes, I also strike it if it’s a miscommunication between the 2 players rather than a bad ball, because you get a few of those over the season, it’s not a bad ball or movement by the player they just both make a different decision right at the same time & aren’t quite on the same wavelength

So maybe it’s more as most ppl view it than it is in my head, and that’s how I always view it whoever it is, even when I’m watching other teams

its very taxing on a team to play champions league/Europa and be ready for league games all the time.
    Next season. just really focus on the league. teams like Palace that get a week to prepare can give games everything..
    Get our best 11/15 for league games and run them into the ground league matches. Really focus on teams that focus on us..
    Really mean business.
    You saw with Newcastle how they struggled.. The likes of Spurs will next season and Villa will probably drop off a bit as well
    We have a chance next season, If the PL actually take Man-city to task. if the take points off them. its probably only us and Arsenal that will challenge again. Chelsea are fucked so are Man-united.
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

most of the time what i see with Mac Allister, is the opposition dragging themselves into him and then the ref blaming him for the challenge and awarding free kicks against him
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

These lads have given us so many fantastic moments this season, let’s hope for a few more in the games left

There's a suggestion on here that teams up their game against us. Luton, Forest, Palace, Everton etc. Is this true? If so why? I think teams see us as a free hit. This is also the case against City and the Arse but they appear more capable of controlling a game. Our defence is worth 3 or 4 howlers per game. I just don't know if we're an average team spurred on to great things because of Klopp or if we're a good team held back by Klopp. We're about to find out. Which is great

Trent can play delightful balls, first half he was quality, but dropped off and lost his head, composure, and was just playing terrible. He is a player who needs a Manager not to beg him and hold him acountable, but he actually strikes me as a player who can cause dressing room unrest.

Van Dijk is a terrible captain. Robertson who is one of the senior players is playing absolute rubbish, Mo also.

We actually have a leadership void. This is the 1st thing the Manager needs to rebuild. Endo has the age so one could see is the Milner idea but Milner though being a ordinary player you couldn't really as a fellow player say to him but you also gave it away or didn't work hard etc. So Milner could give you a bollocking because he was looking after his end.

Losing both Henderson and Milner was huge, I actually think Llalana coming as a captain from Southampton was also a large part of the leadership group.

So currently you have Szoboszlai who is Hungarian captain but I don't see leadership in him, doesn't talk doesn't motivate etc.

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    @19

Agree he does. I think speaking for myself I get a bit excited when a Liverpool player has a good game and I think many other too. Most of the boys are not at the level we think or want them to be. We are to wait until a player has played 1 or 2 consistent seasons before we label them as good/world class etc.

Macalister is a player you want passing higher up the pitch.

Last night there was a 10 minute period where we looked dangerous and quick and peppering the opposition. It was when we played with width and Trent was hugging the touchline as well as Diaz. Then for some reason despite it working Trent came back inside and Elliot was wider and we started floating aimless balls over the top.

When Klopp has made up his mind about someone you won't change his mind Elliot is one of those, Trent also. I don't think Trent starts as a RB or is allowed to do those irresponsible things anywhere else. Trent actually cost us the game with that second goal. He doesn't know how to defend to concentrate defensively. He was distraught when they subbed him but with these modern players you wonder if it is for the camera when they show emotion.

Elliot i am starting to dislike with a passion, he is a nothing little player. He just runs around looking busy without actually doing anything. I sometimes feel as much as people praise our academy that we don't actually have the cream of the crop English or Academy player in our ranks. I look at Foden for example and many other young players elsewhere they just look bigger, fitter, faster, more matured, moe ready than Elliot, Jones etc.

Quote Originally Posted by jinky View Post
    There's a suggestion on here that teams up their game against us. Luton, Forest, Palace, Everton etc. Is this true? If so why? I think teams see us as a free hit. This is also the case against City and the Arse but they appear more capable of controlling a game. Our defence is worth 3 or 4 howlers per game. I just don't know if we're an average team spurred on to great things because of Klopp or if we're a good team held back by Klopp. We're about to find out. Which is great
    We're an average team driven by a brilliant manager. But apparently even he can't get the basics of defending through to the thick c*nts we have in our defence.