Page 12 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2567891011121314151617181922 ... LastLast

Thread: Match Thread: Everton v Liverpool

Quote Originally Posted by HLOGI View Post
    The ref didn't allow Luverpool players to breathe near a Everton player. We were not good I suppose but the motm is Madley he has assisted all their chances. None of those free kicks were free kicks.
    Regardless of that Everton fully deserved their lead.
    We've been poor all over the pitch. Picked up a bit at the end so hopefully carry that into second half but we can't afford another dozy start.

Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    Nunez is out Nunezing himself, His fucking awful
    Give it a rest, fair play if he was the only one but Mo & Diaz have been no better and it’s in Hurgrn keep playing him at FUCKING No9 he loses his bearings and doesn’t know where he is in relation to the goal, we’d be gone and dry if he’d never moved Gakpo for false 9 & ditched the role

Carra can fuck off Sky boy twat thry just weren’t fouls, not any of them same as the Brentford game, like the refs have told them “Just go down as much as possible we’ll keep giving you the frees”

Quote Originally Posted by Kop On Portugal View Post
    I was slammed because I support Porto here in Portugal and he came from Benfica. He is a wasteful player, no quality on the finish
    That’s what we have seen so often. But for a good spell he was the only thing standing between losses and wins.

We played ok against Fulham then bring back the problem kids Nunez Salah Dom. Weve gone to shite again. I just dont get it.

Gravenberch finished strong I said he must play, the boy is feeling confident. Klopp then plays Szoboszlai who is completely bereft of form.

In hindsight with the slowness of Everton snd their low block Enfo could have been his type of game and Macca further forward.

But the front 3. Nunez my God even jn his face you can see the boy knows he is out of his depth. Diaz for me gives something in his overall play, I am okayish with him. Salah lol. Legend but he has Bern shite large oats of thus season. Stats prove otherwise but aestetically absolute dog shite.

we are so OBSESSED with getting the ball forward so quickly. the like of Szoboszlai are having to make choices whether to press the ball or run off play. instead of us keeping and moving forward as a team we are trying to press the shit out of teams when the ball is played long . trying to break off the attack.
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Massive half off football here, this second half is our season we have to win against the 16 we’re up against

Cone the fucking FUCK on Liverpool be a LOT better this half get yourselves level first & foremost then go on & get this game won here tonight

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    Regardless of that Everton fully deserved their lead.
    We've been poor all over the pitch. Picked up a bit at the end so hopefully carry that into second half but we can't afford another dozy start.
    The ref gave them the momentum. Flinging balks into the box from multiple soft freekicks, players pushing defenders. I don't see the deserved I see cheating from the ref and Everton players.

Diaz easily the best of the front 3, the other two have been nothing short of appalling.

Szoboszlai and MacAllister poor.

Konate is in a really poor run of form

Jesus wept our season has just fallen apart in a fortnight, with half of them downing tools.

Really poor end for Jurgen

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    I think we need to sort out Trent. lets hope our new manager has the balls to tell mr ego to stop losing the ball long..
    But then again hes a world class passer. so its ok if he loses the ball long 12 times out of 13.
    I feel sorry for Konate hes having to run for both Trent and Virgil. he looks shattered.
    He's the only one creating anything. He's played 2 or 3 fantastic passes into the box.
    Something, Something, Something, Dark Side