Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 71011121314151617181920 LastLast

Thread: Match Thread : West Ham v Liverpool 0

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    Palace,Everton atrocious. Fulham decent,today reasonable second half but overall not good enough.
    It's not just loss of form for dropping out of this title race. There's some effort and attitude issues too. Salah clearly had the hump today for being benched. Pathetic.
    The dangers of overpassing our poor form & results have come after games they played with low blocks & let us tappy crappy & Fanny around at mid pace at best until we got a set piece or a midfielder stepped up

Then we’ve started the next game slower than ever passing it around aimlessly for the most part not playing the ball when it’s on & got worse the more we dropped points ppl hiding in the tappy crappy, playing safe little nothing, often backwards balls taking too many touches or even one needless extra touch that saw a chance or to create one disappear, not wanting to be the one to make a mistake & shirking responsibility for making anything happen or trying to inject some tempo into our passing & play

Different leagues an all that but different quality of players too, but Feyenoord look more like a team I’d recognise as Liverpool than these imposters pulling on our shirt right now

Robbo & Gravenberch tried to make things happen at least, another decent display from Gravenberch, no idea why it was a good idea to rest him for the derby off the back of a good display & his first goal, we were crying out for a player just trying to get on it & make things happen on our left that game & to pick it up deep & drive it forward

Quote Originally Posted by trueandred View Post
    I didn't see the game. Was it as bad as Wednesday or did we improve?
    We improved the overplaying & not playing it when it was on & not playing the right attempted pass when it’s on & taking too many touches together with a couple of Quansah lapses killed us today

Quansah’s been great this season, young lad & still learning, but he let Bowen & Antonio pull just off him to have free headers for their 2 goals

Quote Originally Posted by trueandred View Post
    I didn't see the game. Was it as bad as Wednesday or did we improve?
    We got a pt, and we didn't lose to everton again obviously, so it has to be some improvement.
    #FSGOUT

we are liverpool football club, not fucking norwich.

We’ll have Díaz 1v1 with their full back, he’ll take five or six needless touches coming inside & slightly backwards, end up playing the ball backwards & then all the West Hsm players are back in their shape & behind the ball & it’s going to take a worldly ball & run to get through that

We don’t have time served practice & patterns of play & movement or understandings to play that short game as we try to, it should have been something that was developed gradually by buying players who could do all the things our functional mids could do but had greater passing abilities as I said 4 seasons ago

Missed the game was out with family. thankfully i did, didnt see us winning. the end of the season can't come quick enough.
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Can I just say i'm so proud today we managed TWO goals, incredible!!!!!

Big up robertson LOL and the own goal!
    #FSGOUT

we are liverpool football club, not fucking norwich.

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    Missed the game was out with family. thankfully i did, didnt see us winning. the end of the season can't come quick enough.
    Have you been anywhere nice?

Have you been anywhere nice?
    no not really, just seen my 7 several old niece and took her to get some ice-cream etc.

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    no not really, just seen my 7 several old niece and took her to get some ice-cream etc.
    Good man. Better than that game believe me.

Good man. Better than that game believe me.
    Looking on another LFC forum. apparently there should have been red for a challenge on Mac Allister. Guess it was like OK. lets move from everyone, because they just ain't going to be given in our favour. they cant make it more obvious how bias they are