Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Squad Rebuild

Think the kids getting dropped meant we lost some of their exuberance and energy

Isaak is a lazy piece of shit.. good goal scorer. but in a top team you need everyone working their socks off.
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

The problem with buying Watkins and Toney. mostly Watkins i doubt he'd come. and secondly he'd be upwards of an 100 million. I know we wasted a lot on Nunez. but unless your Man-city you have to get every expensive player right. and we probably didnt with Nunez.

Got to sort the defence out or Ten Haag's Utd might even manage a shot on target for the first time in his 3 visits to Anfield next season

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    The problem with buying Watkins and Toney. mostly Watkins i doubt he'd come. and secondly he'd be upwards of an 100 million. I know we wasted a lot on Nunez. but unless your Man-city you have to get every expensive player right. and we probably didnt with Nunez.
    You say that, most of the top clinical strikers "are lazy pieces of shit" but they're there.. at the right time, I wonder why? because they're not running around like headless chickens & ready for when midfield wins the ball back for a through ball etc
    #FSGOUT

we are liverpool football club, not fucking norwich.

If we are gonna sign anyone from Newcastle id be in for Guimarães.. I like the idea him Mac Allister and Szoboszlai in a 3.
    more legs in there..

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    You say that, most of the top clinical strikers "are lazy pieces of shit" but they're there.. at the right time, I wonder why? because they're not running around like headless chickens & ready for when midfield wins the ball back for a through ball etc
    i say most? when? there will be times in games when we are under pressure. at least Nunez and our forward line help out. Isaak will just swan about and do nothing..

Sell Nunez AND Salah this summer.
    With those money we could buy a proper striker that actually can score goals and a young wide player to play on Salah position.

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    i say most? when? there will be times in games when we are under pressure. at least Nunez and our forward line help out. Isaak will just swan about and do nothing..
    Doesn't really help when we win the ball back and Nunez is outside our penalty box though, when he could be higher up... like the "lazy strikers" do, then make runs behind etc Haaland is the same..... most clinical top striekrs are "lazy"

but nunez ain't no sriker anyway

It's why torres and suarez was so special, they had it all. workrate and positioning, and clinical, nunez makes me realise how incredible these players was for us, even more so. not sure if we'll get a better or on par striker as those lads in the next 30 years. one off.
    Last edited by Kev0909; 27th April 2024 at 04:21 PM.
    #FSGOUT

we are liverpool football club, not fucking norwich.

He goes higher up he runs offside. hes got the intellect of a flea. we can do better than Nunez i agree.. said that half way through the previous game when he missed a sitter.
    I like the look of the Napoli striker (name escapes me now). but he looks a good forward. but then you have issues with Napoli owner who tends to be a moron.. I don't think Isaak is the answer. I just think hes lazy,, thats why Newcastle often are under the cosh. Its like when we had Coutinho. he offered a lot in forward area. but over all for the team he was too lightweight.