Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Squad Rebuild

I’d take Hartman as a new LB & move Tsimi on only 22 does a lot of what I wanted Robbo to be further developed to do, has real potential to become something of a beast

No6 were linked with Quinten Timber also of Feyenoord we need one & he’s the type of No6 you lot all love

A CB if Matip moves on

A couple of forwards, explosive pace & power combined with finesses like younger Mane I expect Mo will leave & Diaz maybe will

I’m quite happy to go back to the false 9 & look to have 2 brilliant wide forwards I like that system better & we were better when we played it

Surely Matip won't be given a new contract? It would be a risk after an injury like that at his age. Sounds harsh but that's the reality.

I''d replace Salah with Bowen. Surely Bowen thinks he will win more at another club?? Id keep Gakpo.Id get rid of Elliot as well. hes only young,. but hes just not got it. he so one footed its mindboggling. even when he plays on the right, hes always having to run back inside. because he cant go down the line, because of lack of a right foot.
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    Agree. Maybe a LB too.
    definitely a LB. Roberson has been one of our worst players since 2022.

We need a athletic midfielder that is fast and big. LB is my ultimate priority we need someone who can actually cross and provide quality in the final 3rd. Even his goal today look at the quality of the shot it was crap.

It is obvious Salah is leaving, i would be okay with another attacker leaving to free up funds (Maybe Diaz though he is the form attacker i would say, but also doesn't know how to score, those misses against City.)

CB needs to be bolstered as well.

I would sign Neto from Wolves and one of Watkins/Solanke/Toney. I would also take a risk on Adingra/Eze/Semedo. If possible break the bank to try and sign Cole Palmer.

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    I’m quite happy to go back to the false 9 & look to have 2 brilliant wide forwards I like that system better & we were better when we played it
    Still really have no idea why we fucked off the way we played to rescue our season in the second half of the last one completely

Slot could surprise us with who he keeps and who he lets go.

He will be watching all our games in the run-in. I'd imagine he will give everyone a chance, a clean slate, he might even think he can get a tune out of some of them, but some players may not enjoy pre-season so there may be some late departures at the end of the window.

Díaz the form attacker Form for criminally wasting chances & opportunities to create them & for running infield & backwards away from goal to pass it backwards while the opposition get all their players back behind the ball & into their shape? That form?

Outgoing:

Depending on the number of English players we sign I would sell Elliot (30m), Jones (40-50m) English player premium. Would give Clark a chance as the 7th midfielder. I like him. Midfield Bajetic, Macca, Szobo, Grav (new manager must play him more), Clark and 2 incoming.

Tsimikas must go as well. If a good RB is available I would also cash in on Trent if a team wants to pay 60m+ he is okay not world class. let us down at times too hot and cold. So Bradley and incoming I would be okay with it, depending on the quality of the RB being signed and if we could sign one of those CB's that could play fullback as well I would also cash in on Gomez who had a good season in my view so his stock should be high he could fetch 30m+

Díaz the form attacker Form for criminally wasting chances & opportunities to create them & for running infield & backwards away from goal to pass it backwards while the opposition get all their players back behind the ball & into their shape? That form?
    form i mean liveliest, he is a terrible finisher I think i mentioned that. But he is more involved in games than anyone else

I’d take Hartman as a new LB & move Tsimi on only 22 does a lot of what I wanted Robbo to be further developed to do, has real potential to become something of a beast

No6 were linked with Quinten Timber also of Feyenoord we need one & he’s the type of No6 you lot all love

A CB if Matip moves on

A couple of forwards, explosive pace & power combined with finesses like younger Mane I expect Mo will leave & Diaz maybe will

When Gakpo first came it looked like Klopp would use him as the false 9. But anyway