Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ... 912131415161718192021 LastLast

Thread: Match Thread: Liverpool v Tottenham

“He makes us tick”

I will never forget that absolute whopper fabrication or utter guff and nonsense from Steven as long as I live

There’s that spectacular memory again.

Seeing as you have brought him up twice - and he is living rent free / thank me later

Goals assists releasing players to assist? Nope

He never made us tick he passed it needlessly often to the wrong areas was incapable of releasing our forwards with the quality of medium to long balls & switches needed honestly that you STILL claim this shows the degree of your narcissism he was a massive flop a shit cunt we never should have bought who never made us tick & couldn’t even press & counter press adequately

I see a load of football posts here & on all the stuff Facebook throws up & NOTHING has made me laugh harder & see those images of Tattoo yelling “The plane the plane” than Steven’s claim Thiago makes us tick

What an absolute whopper, Lovren had more of a claim when he said he had led Liverpool to a Chsmpions League final at least he played a meaningful part in our getting there, Thiago hasn’t played any meaningful part in our winning anything 100% true

TBF 19x you're running a thread about a VAR table. You live on another planet to the rest of us !!

Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    TBF 19x you're running a thread about a VAR table. You live on another planet to the rest of us !!
    Not at all many of us & opposition fans rightly recognise FAPGMOL is bent & corrupt as fuck & have undoubtedly robbed Jurgen & our players of 2 titles they won already & that it’s sadly looking like a third

Get out more, there are fans up & down the country of all clubs who share my view about FAPGMOL even super Manc fan Goldridge said they’d robbed us of 6 or more points to try and hand City another title just the other day, I’ve been asked how it is so corrupt by ppl from numerous other countries, even sending me pics on PS4 of incidents asking HOW they have made the decision they have

To deny it & put it down to bad luck, mistakes or these things evening themselves out over a season it frankly just pathetic & why the UK is in such a fucking sorry state through too many status quo driven neuros accepting the unacceptable

The post match interviewer kept mentioning penultimate because Jurgen didn’t know the word until his pre match presser the other day & he really like it which amused me as it was Jurgen & because when I first learned it when I was much younger I automatically loved the word too

I do hope Jurgen will be fine after he parts ways with us, I think he’s an ADHDer personally, he has loads of the traits in abundance & has lived almost all his life in the bubble of the football world where it would t be discovered

I guess as he’s loaded it won’t affect him as he doesn’t ever have to involve himself in the neuros ‘normal’ world ever again, although ADHDers thrive off dopamine so thrive in competitive goal orientated environments, I think he’ll miss that

Note to Jurgen, Bajcetic was the worse player I have seen take to the pitch for us all season a huge error was made in presenting Fab (a destroyer) as a role model for Bajcetic & others to follow, you need to start his education as an actual DM now & have him unlearn all the God awful crap Fab used to do

Note to the balloon. Long before your note

Jurgen has already said he introduced the lad way too soon and created confusion with the poorly timed multiple changes.

https://www.thisisanfield.com/2024/05/stefan-bajcetic-cameo-was-like-being-on-the-motorway-with-your-bicycle-klopp/

Nice to see such backing from you for the lad who has been out so long and still a teenager.

Pat on the back,

I think Gravenberch was to blame for one of the goals. he was just dawdling. let someone run off the back of him..
    Anyway Bajcetic likes been said hes just come back from a long lay off. Ok playing in training match fitness is completely different
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century