Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: ONLINE petition..Never play on April 15th

Signed.

Just a shame a few mindless idiots have also signing it with references to Michael Shields and Heysel etc.
    Dreams feel real while we're in them. It's only when we wake up that we realize something was actually strange.

I don't think online petitions do anything other than make the contributors feel a little bit better. If everyone sent a letter to Rick Parry it would carry more weight.

signed , don't think it'll change though... i'd be very surprised if it was..great if it was though

Quote Originally Posted by Tel
    I don't think online petitions do anything other than make the contributors feel a little bit better. If everyone sent a letter to Rick Parry it would carry more weight.

Yeah good idea. Cmon people get writing and we will have a vote on the best letter. We all send the letter with our names and families signatures at the bottom and hopefully it will change!

-Ideas on here or new thread
    -Vote for best letter
    -Print the letter off and get family/friends to sign it
    -Send off letter and hope!

What does everyone think? A new sticky thread maybe?
    Flash...Aaahh

The petition will be printed off and sent to Parry and LFC.

The yobs who have signed are being deleted.

Thanx for everyone's help who felt it right to sign..
    [COLOR=Red] Rafa's Red Revolution [/COLOR]

Over 1,000 names now..

Thanx to all those who have signed....
    [COLOR=Red] Rafa's Red Revolution [/COLOR]

Signed.

Dyllan.

now that we're out of the champions league i really don't see the problem with moving the game to the 17th april.
    we've now got games on the 9th april and the 22nd april.
    is the club saying that there isn't one possible date between these two OTHER than the 15th that we could possibly play against blackburn?

we were originally scheduled to play fulham on the 17th but that was moved due to a possible champions league game that week. now that we're no longer in it, whats the problem with moving the game back 2 days?

there may be problems with police/sky tv/safety, whatever. but they're by no means insurmountable problems and i think that if we play on the 15th then it is solely down to the spineless, gutless people we have in charge of our club. there is no other explanation. theres a whole month to go before we're due to play so its not as if there isn't time to get things organised.

if the game is moved then fair play to them but at the moment i hear nothing coming out of anfield except deafening silence.

theres a 13 day window to play a game in there and the 15th is the only day we can play? i don't think so.

tried to sign but it wanted money and i dont have a credit card or debit card.
    still im there in spirit..........edit-just tried again didnt realise it had accepted my signiture, well im there twice now
    Last edited by Remember Hagi?; 15th March 2006 at 04:32 PM.

Seems there has been a request for it to be moved.
    Should think so too.

http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/drilldown/N151744060315-1329.htm