Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Fantasy Football 2006/07 - Hillsborough Justice Campaign

Fantasy Football 2006/07 - Hillsborough Justice Campaign

I appreciate there is already a league set up for LFConline for the Premierleague, but those of you who visit TTWAR will also know about our own league which is open to everyone as detailed below. The difference is that we have an entry fee of £10 of which half will go to the Hillborough Justice Campaign a worthy cause Im sure you will agree.

If anyone wishes to enter please follow the instructions below and you can even use the same team already entered in the LFConline and just add it to the TTWAR league, or you can create a totally different team.

The more entries the more goes to HJC

Thanks

Paul Booth

Below is what I have copied from my thread on TTWAR

"As per last season we are organising a TTWAR fantasy football league and I have took it upon myself after speaking to Andy C to get this up and running and organise it to give Andy a break (he is a very busy man).

The format will be the same as last season with an entry fee of £10 with £5 going to the HJC and the other £5 going into the prize fund. So obviously the more that enter the more money we have for HJC and for the pot.

Please dont enter if you dont intend paying

Those of you who did enter last year can set up your team using the same username and password as last season. Obviously if you did not enter then you will need to register. It is free to register on the site the money is towrards our own entry fee only. Once you have set up your team (you can automatically set up a team to save time and have a tinker about with it later for speed) then you need to join a league and enter the following pin number which will add you to the TTWAR league 42989-13007.

To enter this is the website

http://fantasy.premierleague.com/index.html

I will act as treasurer and ensure all prize monies are paid ie monthly manager of the month awards and the final result at the end of the season including the payment to the HJC.

This is just a bit of fun (yeah right !) so the more people that enter the better and there was a fair few last season so if we can get everybody back and more we're cooking on gas.

If when you have entered you could send me an email to paul@lfconline.com titled TTWAR it will help me keep track of all the entries and allow me to reply with my address to send all the cheques etc. When you email me please confirm what you team name is and obviously who you are and address. The address is to allow me to send Andy C around to gently persuade those who choose not to pay or delay payment beyond a reasonable time.

I have stickied this thread for any updates, questions etc and at a later date I will update to say how many entries there and how much prize money there is and to allow me to calculate the final prizes etc. Monthly prizes will also be considered to keep interest going throughout the season.

Any more suggestions or if there is anything I have missed then let me know (especially Andy C)

Cheers

Paul"
    Last edited by loothapub; 16th July 2006 at 01:33 PM.
    Dreams feel real while we're in them. It's only when we wake up that we realize something was actually strange.

Forgot to add those who want to pay via paypal use the same email address and put a note on indicating your name and team name.

paul@lfconline.com
    Dreams feel real while we're in them. It's only when we wake up that we realize something was actually strange.

i urge you all to have a go
    not just a chance to get involved in a fantasy league with fellow reds, not just for a chance to win some cash, but most importantly to give just a little to a cause that needs your support
    www.thedailydutch.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by big dutch
    i urge you all to have a go
    not just a chance to get involved in a fantasy league with fellow reds, not just for a chance to win some cash, but most importantly to give just a little to a cause that needs your support
    Ill second that, we need to keep posting on this to keep it at the top
    so more will see it
    We Won It Five Times! *****

C'mon guys n gals, a tenner is nothing is it(unless you dont work of course ). Get signed up!

Quote Originally Posted by XabiAlonso
    Ill second that, we need to keep posting on this to keep it at the top
    so more will see it
    Oh, its a sticky so it will stay at the top till a mod gets rid of it

Quote Originally Posted by StueyG
    Oh, its a sticky so it will stay at the top till a mod gets rid of it
    Oh i see, thanks for clearing that up

even if ya dont want to join the league, give a tenner anyway

but you may as well get something for yer money
    www.thedailydutch.co.uk

18 are in so far.

Quote Originally Posted by loothapub
    18 are in so far.
    Is that all!!!!

Many was there last season???