Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Fantasy Football 2006/07 - Hillsborough Justice Campaign

Quote Originally Posted by big dutch
    i am hoping there will be a mad rush early august when all the deals will probably be done

i cannot uinderstand why people would not want a bit of fun throughout the season on this (you know people for the first 2 months i was in the top 3 last season !!!) but because of the cause too, its strange why people are not bothered
    i am very interested why people do not want to sign up for this
    and i promise if you do let us know there will be no comebacks, insults or remarks
    i am just interested
    The thing that gets me is that people will pre-order the kit straight away and do all the new merchandise thing. Then not be arsed to contribute a tenner to a bit of fun and supporting a cause that should affect not just those directly involved with Hillsborough but any liverpool fans. (YNWA anyone?)

Far be it from me to tell people what to spend their money on but it gets my back up.

Quote Originally Posted by StueyG
    The thing that gets me is that people will pre-order the kit straight away and do all the new merchandise thing. Then not be arsed to contribute a tenner to a bit of fun and supporting a cause that should affect not just those directly involved with Hillsborough but any liverpool fans. (YNWA anyone?)

Far be it from me to tell people what to spend their money on but it gets my back up.

well like you say, people have the right to spend their money on what they like

but if they decided not to put gonzales on there backs that would probably cover the cost of entry to this

each to there own i suppose
    www.thedailydutch.co.uk

I would like to join once most of the deals with clubs are wrapped up.. I'd just need to read how to join again.

you can create your team now and do as many transfers as you need to get the squad you want prior to the season starting.

Still need more entries and currently have about 40 entries
    Dreams feel real while we're in them. It's only when we wake up that we realize something was actually strange.

come on people, for the last time

i cannot believe that a liverpool fans forum still has to drum up support for something where money will go to the hillsborough justice campaign.
    if you want my true opinion, its disgraceful, but like i have said before, its not for me to tell you how to spend your money
    very disapointing though
    www.thedailydutch.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by big dutch
    come on people, for the last time

i cannot believe that a liverpool fans forum still has to drum up support for something where money will go to the hillsborough justice campaign.
    if you want my true opinion, its disgraceful, but like i have said before, its not for me to tell you how to spend your money
    very disapointing though
    We might be sounding like broken records here but you are right, the amount of active members that this forum has I just cannot believe that more people havent signed up.

Must admit as i`m not on the forum much these days I hadn`t seen this , I will defo have a go. When have we got to enter by , well I`ll have a look on that site link then.
    More than meets the eye

Shite, shite , shite, I`ve made a huge mistake, somehow I`ve got pascal cygan in my subs!!!! How do I make a transfer before the season starts!!!

Paul, will it be ok to pay you at the community sheild game mate, I prob wont hear from you before I see you so never mind.

Seriously can you make changes before the season starts?

All beware, shockindefendin`s shockindefenders are comin for ya!
    More than meets the eye

Yeah you can make changes, just go to 'transfers' and then deselect whoever you want out of it and select another from the 'defenders' list....if I remember rightly.

You can make transfers right up until saturday

Well, that's me officially a dumbarse.

I tried to join but as I used the same user name and password for my other team on there it just logs me into that, so the team I made for this league is lost somewhere in cyber world - I don't think my email address has worked for some reason either!!

Can I enter two leagues at the same time with the one team?