Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Fantasy Football 2006/07 - Hillsborough Justice Campaign

Quote Originally Posted by AntonioLFC08
    Well, that's me officially a dumbarse.

I tried to join but as I used the same user name and password for my other team on there it just logs me into that, so the team I made for this league is lost somewhere in cyber world - I don't think my email address has worked for some reason either!!

Can I enter two leagues at the same time with the one team?
    yes you can
    Dreams feel real while we're in them. It's only when we wake up that we realize something was actually strange.

how many you got now loot
    www.thedailydutch.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by loothapub
    yes you can
    Nice one I'll enter the TTWAR one as well then and get payment sorted.

Thats me all paid up now, gave the money direct to Paul at the game yesterday, I shall now be sorting out my mistake of somehow selecting Pascal fucking Cygan. Ahem.
    More than meets the eye

Quote Originally Posted by Shockindefendin
    Thats me all paid up now, gave the money direct to Paul at the game yesterday, I shall now be sorting out my mistake of somehow selecting Pascal fucking Cygan. Ahem.

Excellent, we can all breathe easy now. Was touch and go there for a minute.
    I've done a lot of bad things Joey

Quote Originally Posted by AllezLesRouges
    Excellent, we can all breathe easy now. Was touch and go there for a minute.

Missed your wit in cardiff yesterday.
    More than meets the eye

Count me in, just joinned up

Im there!!!
    You'll Never Work Alone - Konica Minolta

For Non-UK members

Okay, I've got my team set up to the point where I just need to select a league. I'd really like to join the HJC one and its for a great cause. It sounds fun that we'd have a private league for all the LFConline members.

How can non-UK people send over the money? What types of payments are accepted and are safe?

I'd also like to know how many members have joined the HJC fantasy league and any other important details.

Loothapub, I hope I've given you enough time to figure it out and good luck to everyone!

Quote Originally Posted by RedsLFCStevieG
    Okay, I've got my team set up to the point where I just need to select a league. I'd really like to join the HJC one and its for a great cause. It sounds fun that we'd have a private league for all the LFConline members.

How can non-UK people send over the money? What types of payments are accepted and are safe?

I'd also like to know how many members have joined the HJC fantasy league and any other important details.

Loothapub, I hope I've given you enough time to figure it out and good luck to everyone!

You can pay via paypal http://www.paypal.com/

Currently there are nearly 50 members of the league. Any other details you may need are in the original post on page one of this thread. If you do need any further help or details then contact me at paul@lfconline.com

Hope this helps
    Dreams feel real while we're in them. It's only when we wake up that we realize something was actually strange.