Thread: Disgraceful

Disgraceful

My teacher has recently moved class rooms , to a room with two doors. He asked us to use one door and when asked why, he told us because if we used the other door, the other class rooms entrances would be crowed, and he described "it may turn out to be like Hillborough" followed by a giggle.

He is not a United fan, I think he is a Aberdeen fan, but due to this rdiculous claim I am refusing to do work for the next 2 lessons we have, and I also reported him to my head of year.

Sorry if this is irrelevant, but I thought i should share what I did with you.

YNWA JFT96

Quote Originally Posted by Seth7724 View Post
    My teacher has recently moved class rooms , to a room with two doors. He asked us to use one door and when asked why, he told us because if we used the other door, the other class rooms entrances would be crowed, and he described "it may turn out to be like Hillborough" followed by a giggle.

He is not a United fan, I think he is a Aberdeen fan, but due to this rdiculous claim I am refusing to do work for the next 2 lessons we have, and I also reported him to my head of year.

YNWA JFT96
    It is good you feel strongly about such comments... maybe you should ask your teacher to think about his comments and perhaps rephrase it...
    “We have to change, from doubters to believers—now.”

Irresponsible and unprofessional of that teacher. You have handled it correctly and with dignity according to what you have written.
    "A small body of determined spirits fired by unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."... MK Gandhi..

WHIYH

Well done for taking a stand against your teacher, hopefully the school will take the appropriate action against him. He's there to provide you with the correct education, not make comments like that. Like you said, disgrace.
    Two in two for Andrea Dossena and now Manchester United's misery is complete. Liverpool are running riot at Old Trafford.

Quote Originally Posted by Seth7724 View Post

YNWA JFT96
    His was a stupid comment. But I think your protest will have more of an effect on you than him.
    "...and my inch is like a freight train, so I only use it in self defence"

When I was doing my GCSEs, we were studying some newspaper reports about football hooliganism in English.

Our teacher started off the topic by saying that "hooliganism is one of the worst things about living in Britain - I mean, just look at Hillsborough".

After a barrage of protests from several of us, she eventually apologised. She then said that she'd make the next lesson a fun one, so she brought in a few copies of The Sun for us all to analyse and compare to broadsheet articles.

Clueless.

Quote Originally Posted by vin View Post
    His was a stupid comment. But I think your protest will have more of an effect on you than him.
    Not one bit. I do not give a shit about the subject he teaches

Quote Originally Posted by Psychoticmonkey View Post
    When I was doing my GCSEs, we were studying some newspaper reports about football hooliganism in English.

Our teacher started off the topic by saying that "hooliganism is one of the worst things about living in Britain - I mean, just look at Hillsborough".

After a barrage of protests from several of us, she eventually apologised. She then said that she'd make the next lesson a fun one, so she brought in a few copies of The Sun for us all to analyse and compare to broadsheet articles.

Clueless.
    When we were talking about it someone thought it was funny, I had a great urge to thump them one
    The Carling cup is NOT a fucking trophy ....end of!