There has been some confusion of late as to what members can and cannot post. While the general rules within the FAQ provide basic rules of conduct, I thought it best to advise what is expected of LFC Online members in order to maintain a strong community.

Rule No. 1 - No "Flaming"
You will not post any messages that harrass, insult, belittle, threaten or flame another member or guest.

Rule No. 2 - No "Trolling"
You will not post any topic that disrupts the peace and harmony of this forum. Don't create meaningless threads with the sole purpose of starting a dispute. This includes messages in profiles and signatures, biased polls which do not offer members sensible voting options and landmark posts ('this is my 100th post' threads) which would become tedious if every member did. It also includes FAO (For the attention of) threads for other members as we have a private messaging feature for direct contact between members.

Rule No. 3 - No "Spamming"
You will not double post or cross-post the same message in multiple forums. You will not mass-PM or mass-email multiple members of this site the same message. You will not post for the sake of increasing your post count.

Rule No. 4 - No "Offensive" Posts, Links or Images
You will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-orientated, hateful, threatening, racist, sexist, discriminatory, or otherwise violative of any local or international laws. This includes links in your profile, photos and avatars. The forum moderators will ultimately decide if something is appropriate or not.

Rule No. 5 - No Third Party Promotion
You will not post any messages anywhere on this site that are primarily for the promotion or advertising of any website, forums, email address, data collection business or other entities that you have an affiliation with. This includes any Ebay auctions that are not in aid of charity, free iPod scams or whatever. If unsure contact us first!

Rule No. 6 - Signature Restrictions
Signatures give members the opportunity to provide a short caption to end each of their posts. This should not be an image, hyperlink or controversial statement in order to provoke other members. Forum moderators have the right to remove such signatures without notice and persistent abuse of this feature will result in the permission to add a signature being removed.

Rule No. 7 - No superthreads
Superthreads are those that are intended to encompass multiple subjects or drag on, eg. Januuary transfers, This weekend's football. Please avoid lumping different subjects together in one thread - it makes it more difficult for others to follow and contribute, and reduces the activity on the forum. We have agreed to permit a Today's Other Games thread, but this, along with Match threads will be closed at the end of the day in order to keep the conversation flowing.

The administrators and moderators have the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread or post, or suspend or ban any member for any breach of the rules or for any other reason with or without warning or notice. No discussion of a member's suspension will be discussed with other members either publicly or privately.

What if I see a message posted that breaks a rule?
Please report these posts or threads to the administrator or moderator of the forum by clicking on the "Report" link at the bottom of the offending post or thread, and the post or thread will be reviewed and action taken as soon as possible.

What is my responsibility as a member?
Please keep these six rules in mind when you post. The administrators and moderators have the right to change these rules at any time without notice. It is the responsibilty of every member to remain updated with the current rules.

Why have rules in the first place?
The rules are there for the protection of the community as a whole and to prevent abuse, conflict and disharmony within the forums.

If you want me to clarify any of the above rules please contact me directly.

Thank you

Gary
LFC Online