Page 168 of 659 FirstFirst ... 68118158161162163164165166167168169170171172173174175178218268 ... LastLast
Results 1,671 to 1,680 of 6589

Thread: Summer transfer thread

Damn our midfield options are looking weaker..You cant really rely on Keita fitness wise..Oxlade is out.If we dont get Thiago..
    Very short in the centre..There is a possibility TAA may play some games in there and Williams in the right back position. I dont get the wijnaldum situation at all.. It beggars belief. . some ones not playing ball
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    Bascombe saying Wijnaldum wont be offered a new deal as it stands.
    In that case it makes sense to go for Thiago but you know...

to get a Wij replacement next season will cost a lot, if we want someone actually decent

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    Damn our midfield options are looking weaker..You cant really rely on Keita fitness wise..Oxlade is out.If we dont get Thiago..
    Very short in the centre..There is a possibility TAA may play some games in there and Williams in the right back position. I dont get the wijnaldum situation at all.. It beggars belief. . some ones not playing ball
    Don't think Neko Williams is up to it yet. Hope he will get better. he is quite adventurous going forward,but a bit of a liability defensively.

Since the club went back on the furlough thing we have really got tight fisted..I can understand the Werner situation 50 million for a player 1 year left on his contract wasnt worth it even without the covid pandemic. But seems we got the Greek left back for the money we got on Lovren. and probably waiting to offload Wilson and Gruic to get money for Thigo.

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    Must be due to him wanting a longer deal than the club are prepared to offer. An impasse of sorts. I'm pretty sure he wont be allowed to run that deal down. No way FSG will allow that.

Quote Originally Posted by faridtoxteth View Post
    Don't think Neko Williams is up to it yet. Hope he will get better. he is quite adventurous going forward,but a bit of a liability defensively.
    I mean in the odd game. if we dont get midfield cover..we are looking weak in the centre if Gini leaves.

Report I just read says Messi working out details in an up to six year deal with the City Group that has him coming to City then able at anytime to switch over to play with New York City in the MLS. Would take him to age 39 and he becomes an ambassador for the clubs they own globally. They also own Melbourne FC. So he could play one to three seasons with City then get the slow retirement tour playing in the States. It will pack stadiums when he comes to town.

Quote Originally Posted by 3underpar View Post
    Report I just read says Messi working out details in an up to six year deal with the City Group that has him coming to City then able at anytime to switch over to play with New York City in the MLS. Would take him to age 39 and he becomes an ambassador for the clubs they own globally. They also own Melbourne FC. So he could play one to three seasons with City then get the slow retirement tour playing in the States. It will pack stadiums when he comes to town.
    If that happens his wages wont be on Citys books.

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    Bascombe saying Wijnaldum wont be offered a new deal as it stands.
    Balls.

Quote Originally Posted by faridtoxteth View Post
    It seems Messi wants to work with Guardiola, and a two year deal has been mooted. But Guardiola probably only has one more year left at City, so Messi wants a cast iron guarantee that Pep's contract will be extended for a year. But if he can't leave Barca this year then that all goes to F. Maybe Barca will make a financial compromise with city, because let's face it they need some money coming in right now.
    Quote Originally Posted by LEGS View Post
    If that happens his wages wont be on Citys books.
    Of course not... Or they will be, but their owner's brother's niece's dog's previous owner will offer them 100 000 000 a year for the naming rights of the toilet in groundskeeper's office.
    Etiam si omnes, ego non

The Times saying City have been working for a week on the deal, they’re spending Billions to get their filthy hands on the European cup and they’ll still balls it up. Pep the football genius my arse!