Page 32 of 43 FirstFirst ... 2225262728293031323334353637383942 ... LastLast

Thread: Liverpool v Real Madrid (CL Match Thread)

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    he got caught out at least 3 times..hes terrible on the floor.
    He's not the reason we're going out though, is he?
    'I got told there's an English phrase, 'You don't win trophies with kids'. I didn't know that' ... - Jurgen Klopp
    Stone-Cold Savage!

Quote Originally Posted by southernboy View Post
    Don’t be daft.
    Allow me. I am mad on the morning i will maybe have perspective again.

But i am tired of Klopp now. I dont know once the fans are back and he runs ip and down the pitch and pounds his chest i will get excited again. But from a footballing perspective and his histor of doing it 5 to 7 years at a club and then it comes unstuck, it feels like ot is coming unstick.

Quote Originally Posted by HLOGI View Post
    I am at home. Lol. Klopp has lost the plot. Only a fresh new pack and a raucous Anfield will prolong the inevitable. He is not a tactical wizard. He is all heart and adrenaline and man management. On emotion alone i think a Manager can go 3-5 then it is about tactics or world class players.

Van Dijk will come back and all our problems wil be solved for s while. Managerd have sussed out Klopp.
    Dont be silly just because we lose a QF in the CL it happens.

We lost to a side who are as good as us this wasnt a giant killing.

If we had taken just half of the decent opportunities we had tonight, nobody would be talking about Klopp. It was the players that let us down, most notably the front three
    Why is mane starting still??

Didn't play firmino AWAY (still does have a impact when it's a different country)!!!

yet play him at home when we need 2 goals?? same with some others

pff

Klopp isn't always blameless

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    Need to sort out our lack of goals in the summer, the difference between tonight and Barcelona?

We took our early chance. In such an important game, when we need everyone to be at their best, Mo was found wanting. Missed a clear hat trick tonight. Alisson and the defence did their bit but the forwards were appalling again.
    the fucker is always found wanting in the big games:

final 17/18 : cries off when he cuda stayed on and get the shoulder looked at

barca away: misses an open nets

world club cup: non existent

all man utd / the ev away games : none existent

atletico away and home: cost us the tie

he is a coward and a pretty average footballer. i’d bite the hand of anyone stupid enough to offer us £100m for him.

Quote Originally Posted by jozza800 View Post
    Phillips was excellent tonight. He played some really smart passes tonight. He's been excellent ever since he's come in.
    Agreed we absolutely need to bring in another top class commanding centre back, but Phillips should stay as 5th choice to play in the cups and as an option from the bench for the end of games when the opposition are looking to box it constantly
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

If we had taken just half of the decent opportunities we had tonight, nobody would be talking about Klopp. It was the players that let us down, most notably the front three
    Part true, we made the chances, still think the subs were a tactical mistake. Milner was bossing the midfield.

Klopp is a brilliant manager. But we have had this issue in loads of games this season .our play is to narrow.
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

I blame the owner’s for penny pinching and Klopp for excepting it. Back in the days when we were regularly winning trophies. Every season we kept the squad fresh, players coming, players going out. This squad has become stale. Been flogged to death, season after season, now we wonder why so many players blowing out their arses.

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Dynasty View Post
    He's not the reason we're going out though, is he?
    No but hes not a starter.. we need better in defence
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century