It fucking comes to something when you don't make any of those runs or attempt any of those balls all fucking game and struggle to break the opposition down and Forest nearly grab a late late equaliser doing Virgil on the edge of our area with the very thing we're not doing that in 19-20 we were the best in the business at - Hendo, Virgil and Trent

Going to have a look at the goals from that season later a get a percentage of just how many of our goal came from that, it'll be well over 50% of them I'll tell you that, that's a lot of fucking goals and easier and quicker goals to throw out with the bath water for some fucking woke notion of how possession football sides HAVE to play

As a man far great than I could ever hope to be once said "It's not about the short ball or the long ball, it's about the right ball" whoever's steering our 'progression' as they view it, 'devolution' in my view in the direction it's been heading since last season would do well to remember that, too much tappy crappy is a bad thing