Page 62 of 63 FirstFirst ... 1252555657585960616263 LastLast

Thread: Match Thread : Liverpool v Real Madrid

Should have spent more time on match day arrangements above laying a new pitch.

🇫🇷⚽️ Alleged testimony of a Police officer on the events of the Stade de France

«Sir, I have been a police officer in Seine-Saint-Denis for 12 years. Today I am sad. I worked all night on the Stade de France, I saw incredible things. Little English and Spanish fans, terrorized children.

Hordes of migrants robbed the fans sometimes with extreme violence. I had to disobey to intervene and prevent certain crimes. All my colleagues are shocked.

Our hierarchy gave up. We were without orders, without any vision of maintaining order. It was voluntary, it is not possible otherwise. Today I am sad, like all my colleagues who were there. So many victims begging us to intervene, we were powerless.

I was beating the thugs with my baton, but I'm not even qualified to do that anymore. No one cares. Some colleagues are talking about quitting. They're depressed. This is the truth. We have to apologize to the English people, not accuse them»

🔗 Source (OSINT)

👉🏻📨 Vous souhaitez témoigner anonymement et partager votre vécu ? Contactez nous via @Gallia_Bot

I've seen loads of these videos. Let's just say, the 'thugs' didn't look very European. Shite buzz...
    Offender Of The Offended...!!

It`s Better To Reign In Hell, Than Serve In Heaven!

Footage and interviews of last week's post match violence.
    Notice how UEFA issues an apology......after Real complain and demand answers.
    Both sets of fans got caught up in it.

Still think we'd have won it if UEFA and the French authorities hadn't created a death star exploding Alderaan proportions disturbance in the force by fucking our fans over so horrificly and if Mo hadn't bottled equalising as he was scared of getting clattered
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Lightbulb

He’s out there.
    Last edited by Steveo; 5th June 2022 at 08:09 PM.

And for Mo and Mané…

For Mo and Mane

Just realised this is the match thread - I meant for the summer thread but hey ho.

Long long gone, but I still think their goal was offside, when 2 players are playing him off, and he is off in the position he is in and he dummies it by effectively leaving it and both defenders and Alisson's position are so obviously affected by Benzema's position and the ball practically skimming his toes, I just don't see how he's not interfering with play in that position