Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 11141516171819202122 LastLast

Thread: Match Thread : Ajax v Liverpool

Oh I see

I clearly should know that it’s not conspiracy theory to suggest that City’s Arab owners (not including Silver Lake) bought the CAS decision. That’s ok and should not be challenged despite half this forum suggesting it as obvious.

BUT

It is conspiracy theory to suggest that we question the role of Silver Lake and their sudden & strange purchase of a 10% stake for $500 million just before the CAS decision.

At that point it becomes a conspiracy theory for our Taksin.

Totally nuts.

And as Chomsky beautifully put it. I am not anti American because I detest US politics and hegemony, and it’s bi partisan foreign policy so intrinsic to the proliferation of their huge number of billionaires. Billionaires who are buying our league. All totally benign I am sure.

It os a unique concept with the US and Israel that to be at odds with their government and their actions is to be add odds with them as a nation. How utterly convenient and ridiculous.

That is for those who are brainwashed to believe. I am not anti Israeli because their government effectively terrorises Palestinians. So Many brave Israelis calling out their own government too - and accused of the same.

I am not anti Saudi because their nation is ruled by a disgusting tyrant. I despise what the Saudi rulers do and how that nation acts. Ditto Qatar, UAE and many many others. And it isn’t just countries either. Many many businesses are as bad and worse.

You are doing everything you can to quash any disquiet surrounding the continued takeover of our domestic football league.

You don’t like it. It is as though you hold shares in some part of the process.

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    Oh I see

I clearly should know that it’s not conspiracy theory to suggest that City’s Arab owners (not including Silver Lake) bought the CAS decision. That’s ok and should not be challenged despite half this forum suggesting it as obvious.

BUT

It is conspiracy theory to suggest that we question the role of Silver Lake and their sudden & strange purchase of a 10% stake for $500 million just before the CAS decision.
    Those are both conspiracy theories. If you could think clearly, you would know that.

And you didn't 'suggest that we question' the role of Silverlake. You suggested you knew that conspiracy was a live one and that we needed to wake up and follow the knowledge that you have been imparting all along - it's the evil Americans again, even at Man City!
    Sir what is going on.. things is not going according to plan. u promiss early signing. noting happen. Man u 3 player now

I suggested you all ‘wake up’ yes.

Because to date you are all taking about the fact that Gulf states are buying legitimacy but you haven’t for one second thought about the fact that in the ONLY case which was brought against this unequal funding - a massive US investment firm took a 10% stake in the accused!

Also ignoring the fact that the ONLY successful prosecution was coincidentally of Chelsea, for a far smaller crime. A club that Roman has since been forced to sell. Hmm (what power was exerted there)..

What support was missing for Roman and Chelsea that Mansour and City managed to garner?

If you are honestly too dim to see what is highly likely here, then either accept your own naivety and drop it, Or come clean and admit that you are actively trying to shut down anyone who dares to expose this as a very distinct possibility.

If you are honestly too dim to see what is highly likely here, then either accept your own naivety and drop it, Or come clean and admit that you are actively trying to shut down anyone who dares to expose this as a very distinct possibility.
    I thought you were just asking the question, Steveo? Now I'm too dim to see the thing you were supposedly just innocently asking about...

So you dance around your own words of mockery, equivocating, avoiding responsibility, slithering out of it - then, amazingly, you can't resist the chance of a flying insult about my not seeing the very same thing you were slithering out of. Classy

The only person dancing is you buster. And slither is a good word, why do I think of it every time you appear?

Answer the question and stop focussing on me. You seem a little obsessed.

‘What support was missing for Roman and Chelsea that Mansour and City managed to garner?’

Or can’t you do it?

‘What support was missing for Roman and Chelsea that Mansour and City managed to garner?’
    I don't understand this question - it is not well worded

My position on Abramovic is that his removal was unlawful and reflects the corruption in governance that is occurring all over the western world at this moment. I see no end to it. The Arabs could well be next, probably following the confiscation of Chinese assets. This is not good for investment in this country for law abiding individuals such as Abramovic and therefore not good generally for the economy under current conditions.

It does represent another reason, however, why having your club owned by an oligarch is not good for the club, whether you like Abramovic or not.

All of which is irrelevant to this latest argument. It's tiring reading your ongoing USA conspiracy theory on here - hardly a day goes by without you reinforcing it at the drop of a hat. Occasionally I respond

But that is precisely the very point - the Arabs won’t be next, because they are backed by the US government as petrodollar states.

It is so bloody obvious yet you and a host of others won’t even entertain it.

But that is precisely the very point - the Arabs won’t be next, because they are backed by the US government as petrodollar states.

It is so bloody obvious yet you and a host of others won’t even entertain it.
    So what?

I would say it is because we are going to be desperate for partners who can supply us with energy that we won't insult them in the same way, but that hasn't stopped Germany's attack on Russia. None of which is relevant to this argument or any other we've had

It is all relevant and it isn’t to do with energy either. Germany has acted against its own fricking interest because it is a US satellite like almost all of Europe. Have you never been near an American airbase in Germany or a NATO military base anywhere in Europe.

It is all connected for heavens sake.

The takeover of our league by Us owners is not happening without the gulf states and the gulf states are not here without US owners:

Wake up