Page 29 of 35 FirstFirst ... 192223242526272829303132333435 LastLast

Thread: Match Thread: Palace v Liverpool

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    One thing is for sure, now hendo can't run as much, and the system klopp used that made us so sucesful has gone to shit, he's shown for what he is, bang fucking average.

We've got the worst midfield in the world

Woah, woah, woah,
    We've got the worst midfield in the world,
    Henderson, no Keita(IF ONLY LOL) , Fabinho and Milner...
    Hahaha. Made me laugh that.

Quote Originally Posted by JockStrap View Post
    Not bad. You missed something about automation whatever that means.
    Good catch!

I wonder if he still does that mirror training shite or shadow boxing or whatever the hell that tripe was.
    'I got told there's an English phrase, 'You don't win trophies with kids'. I didn't know that' ... - Jurgen Klopp
    Stone-Cold Savage!

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    No experience of divorce having never married but always free to vent in the PMs if you want.
    A river a thousand paces wide always strikes for the heart.

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Dynasty View Post
    Good catch!

I wonder if he still does that mirror training shite or shadow boxing or whatever the hell that tripe was.
    I don’t know what he does but in his head he has unique insights that Klopp and all the LFC coaches have missed. Quite the talent.

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    Almost nailed on but you missed out "automation", "baby" and "bathwater".
    Everyone's pointing that out.
    (certainly the "automation" part).

I must be slipping in my old age.

I'm normally quite good with my Ninteen-isms.
    That's what happens when you don't get all your mirror training sets in.

"baby" and "bathwater" also good catch.
    'I got told there's an English phrase, 'You don't win trophies with kids'. I didn't know that' ... - Jurgen Klopp
    Stone-Cold Savage!

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    No experience of divorce having never married but always free to vent in the PMs if you want.
    Thank you pal , that’s appreciated, hopefully coming to the back end of it now and restart everything, probably tie in with this season 😂. Not such a bad thing not being married , thanks though Sid

Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    I'm talking about Our Captain here not Fabinho.
    Do you think he had a good game ?
    In the context of our press and counter press having gone to absolute shit and the importance of our No6 not letting the press and counter press get constantly broken he had a good game

Nobody had a good game overall

Was he our worst midfielder or player today? No, not by a fucking long way

Was he one of our worst players today? No he was not

Was he the player he was in 19-20? No he was not

When so many other players were so SO much worse and more wasteful and guilty of letting our play down positionally or with lame careless passing, why single out one of the better players in an overall poor performance

If other players were a lot better than him in the contxt of what his fundamental role at No6 is please elaborate on your point, tell me how any of the other midfielders were better, any of the defenders were better in what they did in their role or any of the forwards

That goes to any of you, who was that much better or better at all that some muppet has to try and needlessly single out our captain who although poor was not half as poor as almost all the rest of them out
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    In the context of our press and counter press having gone to absolute shit and the importance of our No6 not letting the press and counter press get constantly broken he had a good game

Nobody had a good game overall

Was he our worst midfielder or player today? No, not by a fucking long way

Was he one of our worst players today? No he was not

Was he the player he was in 19-20? No he was not

When so many other players were so SO much worse and more wasteful and guilty of letting our play down positionally or with lame careless passing, why single out one of the better players in an overall poor performance

If other players were a lot better than him in the contxt of what his fundamental role at No6 is please elaborate on your point, tell me how any of the other midfielders were better, any of the defenders were better in what they did in their role or any of the forwards

That goes to any of you, who was that much better or better at all that some muppet has to try and needlessly single out our captain who although poor was not half as poor as almost all the rest of them out
    Yes or no , Did he have a good game ?

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Dynasty View Post
    Which makes it even more frustrating knowing that we won't.

It would take a monumental collective collapse of all the teams ahead of us to actually give us that chance to finish 4th and even then we'll probably still find some way to fuck it up
    You're likely right, though I will stick to my guns on this and wait until after the Bournemouth game.

I said before this "cluster" (Palace, Wolves, Man United, Bournemouth) that we probably needed 9 points from the 12 available and that if we did that, I think we get 4th spot. So I'll get my arse off the fence after we have played Bournemouth.

We're so bi-polar this season that we are as likely to actually show up and beat Man United as we are to lose 4-0 to them. Wolves is at Home so I fancy it (probably very naive of me!) and Bournemouth are hopeless so I fancy that.

Could end up with 4 points from the 12 available by only winning 1 of the next 3 or could end up sitting on 10 - we're just that unpredictable.

Feels strange that we have 3 clean sheets on the spin (in the League) after tonight's hopeless showing.

Jamie Redknapp showing his love of this club, sounding a little bit rose tinted with his estimation that we will get top 4 this season AND that even if we don’t we can attract the level of players we will need.

Hope to god he is right