Page 21 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1114151617181920212223 LastLast

Thread: Match Thread: Liverpool v Wolves

Quote Originally Posted by vin View Post
    We were playing tonight?

We won?

We didn't concede?
    No idea how we have managed 4 Premier league clean sheets in a row

You do feel we might need more midfield creativity on Sunday, although, Alisson, Virgil the full backs, Jota and Wagbo provided as much as we needed to score twice tonight
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by huyrob View Post
    Totally agree, able to take the ball on the turn and move it quickly, or if there is space to carry it .
    Me too, he's our next Bobby alright and one who will get in the box more and score more by the looks of things so far, needs to improve his pace off the mark which I believe is more doable than trying to improve your overall speed, because he's pretty damned quick when he gets going, but were he a car, his 0-60 would be about 7 second and Mo's just 3, Wagbo needs to get his to 4.5-5

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    Dour game - we created a few and scored a couple.

The real test is Sunday.
    They're getting luck by the bucket load.
    That WH keeper wants investigating. That second goal, he he pulls his hand away from it.
    We need to be better than tonight, they'll just suckerpunch us on the break without even playing that well.
    We can't be gifting them things.

Keita rested 2nite so he play 90 on sunday, it'll be elliott, keita and ox starting to baffle ten hag. Jurgen will make 5 subs in injury time and we'll win 1-0 (late Maguire OG). Simples

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    Just realised how bad his Barnet is
    Jurgen must get a barber in for elliot taa and salhah.
    Elliot, you want to blow his hair up. Looks annoying for eyesight.

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    Four consecutive clean sheets in the Prem.

How??
    3 wins and a draw in the last 4 - not bad.

Prior to Palace I said we need about 9 points from Palace, Wolves, Man United and Bournemouth - hopefully we can manage to get a win against Man United by whatever means necessary - if we had 7/9 points you'd think we'd approach the Bournemouth game fancying 10/12 and all of a sudden the draw against Crystal Palace would look fine.

That's a lot of conjecture though - an absolutely massive game coming at the weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by dicko1969 View Post
    I read the first page.
    Utter garbage , and disgrace 🤣

Someone even mentioned Keita. 🤣

. 🤣
    That was me 🤣. I wondered why he wasn't on the bench as a last resort back up.

Quote Originally Posted by sydenham red View Post
    Keita rested 2nite so he play 90 on sunday, it'll be elliott, keita and ox starting to baffle ten hag. Jurgen will make 5 subs in injury time and we'll win 1-0 (late Maguire OG). Simples
    Keita was pretty good in the 5-0 at Old Trafford (which is a fun combination of words to type) and if Klopp throws a curve-ball and plays him for the first hour or something I wouldn't be surprised.

As long as we turn up.

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    They're getting luck by the bucket load.
    That WH keeper wants investigating. That second goal, he he pulls his hand away from it.
    We need to be better than tonight, they'll just suckerpunch us on the break without even playing that well.
    We can't be gifting them things.
    Agree, I think we need at least one mid starting who can hit the medium to long balls for our forwards and that they'll try to defend pretty deep and hit us on the counter Houllier style like in this season's first meeting, although as we will be expecting that, we'll also have to be well prepared for them to try and come flying out of the traps to surprise us

I think we could win it on set pieces maybe or nicking one of De Geas dodgy attempts at playing out, Nunez v Shaw and Titch at some stage looks to have promise to me, put Konate or Virgil on Titch at every set piece we have, especially as Weghorst and Varane will likely be detailed to try and pick either up, so we have 2 players marking one that way

Ah, let's just bum them

Quote Originally Posted by dicko1969 View Post
    Jurgen must get a barber in for elliot taa and salhah.
    Elliot, you want to blow his hair up. Looks annoying for eyesight.
    Elliott is just annoying in general, his shitness, his face and his stupid hair