Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: Match thread: Liverpool v Forest

Slate essentially wiped clean after the 32nd fixture.

Basically he needs to negotiate West Ham without a yellow, or we need to play someone else.

After that he'll be fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    Basically he will miss 2 games after the next yellow he receives. I thought maybe they were wiped after a certain number of games, but think it’s just the number 10.

Fab has 9.. So the guy is walking a tightrope. He is going to get that ban at some stage. We could drop half the points on offer with ease

EDIT:

Think it’s after 32 matches - Not 38. if so maybe he will be ok IF he avoids one in the next game?

This might explain..

‘ Players who accumulate 10 yellow cards in Premier League matches up to and including their team's 32nd fixture will serve a two-match ban in the competition’
    Milner it is then
    I bet you can squeal like a pig!

Fabinho HAS to start v West Ham, he should play one yellow away from a ban more often, he's been much better for it, staying with his man and positionally better, not rushing and diving into things giving away frees
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Ok then
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    Ok then
    Well, you did say something about being sick and tired of his stupid grin when he kept giving fouls away

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Well, you did say something about being sick and tired of his stupid grin when he kept giving fouls away
    Yes, but not ripping shreds off him 24/7 like some

Yes, but not ripping shreds off him 24/7 like some
    I just said he'd been better with the threat of a ban hanging over him I wasn't slating him

Yeah well that was a kinda kick in the teeth suggesting hes ok when hes under threat of ban

Yeah well that was a kinda kick in the teeth suggesting hes ok when hes under threat of ban
    Well it wasn't supposed to be, we definitely do need a proper DM in there next season though, Rodri is sadly exactly what we need, just miles better in all aspects, that's what a proper Dm/No6 looks like

Fab has been good when he has another midfielder who is positionally consistently very good alongside him, it seems Jurgen plans to play a lone DM in there moving forward and have 2 attacking No8's or to have them even as high they are 10's, Fab really isn't suited to that, even with Trent stepping into midfield alongside him, because it requires absolutely top top level reading of the game and positioning and box to box ability and athleticism and whatever anyone thinks, they are the classic Dm attributes Fab has never had, he's a destroyer, which did kind of work when he had 2 midfielders who were consistently positionally very good alongside him, but ultimately, you need the real deal in that position

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Well it wasn't supposed to be, we definitely do need a proper DM in there next season though, Rodri is sadly exactly what we need, just miles better in all aspects, that's what a proper Dm/No6 looks like

Fab has been good when he has another midfielder who is positionally consistently very good alongside him, it seems Jurgen plans to play a lone DM in there moving forward and have 2 attacking No8's or to have them even as high they are 10's, Fab really isn't suited to that, even with Trent stepping into midfield alongside him, because it requires absolutely top top level reading of the game and positioning and box to box ability and athleticism and whatever anyone thinks, they are the classic Dm attributes Fab has never had, he's a destroyer, which did kind of work when he had 2 midfielders who were consistently positionally very good alongside him, but ultimately, you need the real deal in that position
    Automation station scores vs The Tricky Trees puh-lease?