Page 35 of 45 FirstFirst ... 25282930313233343536373839404142 ... LastLast

Thread: Ten (Cafe) Hag's at the wheel

Quote Originally Posted by redebreck View Post
    Harry Maguire, the gift that keeps on giving.
    Would any decent club buy him thia summer?
    I genuinely feel sorry for the guy. He's having a nitemare, needs to get out of that club.

Absolute tune that 19. I love Patsy Cline. Top gal.

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    I genuinely feel sorry for the guy. He's having a nitemare, needs to get out of that club.
    I don't.. hes useless and plays useless.. 80 million what a price that was.
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    I don't.. hes useless and plays useless.. 80 million what a price that was.
    Wasn't his fault Utd paid that for him. He gets dogs abuse from every fan base yet there's way worse players than him. He doesn't deserve the abuse he gets. He's human, footballers are no different to anyone else.

Wasn't his fault Utd paid that for him. He gets dogs abuse from every fan base yet there's way worse players than him. He doesn't deserve the abuse he gets. He's human, footballers are no different to anyone else.
    if he was playing for us. he'd get abuse from Man-united fans.. Its not nice i agree but thats life

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    if he was playing for us. he'd get abuse from Man-united fans.. Its not nice i agree but thats life
    Thems the breaks, he can cry into his 200k pw pay check at what the anonymous people say about him. Utd was the wrong move for him, panic buy and a bad fit his move should have been to a club with a 3 cb system or a piss quick partner, harry the fucking chump has the turning circle of an artic truck.

Gomez and Upamecano certainly give him plenty of competition in the never a top CB stakes that's for sure
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by darrenpotter View Post
    Thems the breaks, he can cry into his 200k pw pay check at what the anonymous people say about him. Utd was the wrong move for him, panic buy and a bad fit his move should have been to a club with a 3 cb system or a piss quick partner, harry the fucking chump has the turning circle of an artic truck.
    yep, and top of all that..Its funny when he makes a pig ears of simple things. Its his own fault for being SHIT

The filthy throw away a 2 goal lead against a VERY poor Spurs side

Ten Hag's outfit will almost certainly go into complete freefall and meltdown when they drop another 2 or 3 points v Villa next up before losing away to Brighton and will most likely drop out of the top four before finishing the season by getting beaten in the FA Cup final

You know it
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    The filthy throw away a 2 goal lead against a VERY poor Spurs side

Ten Hag's outfit will almost certainly go into complete freefall and meltdown when they drop another 2 or 3 points v Villa next up before losing away to Brighton and will most likely drop out of the top four before finishing the season by getting beaten in the FA Cup final

You know it
    PGMOL and Howard Webb might have something to say about that.