Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 478910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: This weekend's other games Saturday 29th April - Tuesday 2nd May

One of our next signings imminent… Conor…

Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    He's looking every bit the £9million Benfica paid for him
    😂 An absolute steal at 90m or whatever it was they paid. Big Todd knows his shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    God no.
    He wants to stay in London. I want him to aswell......

Nooooooooooooooooooooo he looked great for Palace but has been shite back at his parent club

We've got quite a few coming through as HG who might actually be useful
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

I know - but have heard it on the grape vine. Quite a few of you wanted him a while back too. But he has looked totally lost in a Blue shirt. Haven’t they all of late?

It’s Mount or Connor or both,

His name is mud…Mudryk showing his pace there… Begs the question - why is Frank leaving him on the bench while they drown at the Emirates.

Poor Frank - heading for an 11th straight defeat as a manager..and only 1 win in 20!

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    Who the hell is howling mad Murdock??
    Mudryk
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

I know - but have heard it on the grape vine. Quite a few of you wanted him a while back too. But he has looked totally lost in a Blue shirt. Haven’t they all of late?

It’s Mount or Connor or both,
    NEEEVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRR

We should just run HG light from the start of next season, we can supplement with some of our better younger players and there are 3 or 4 I think who qualify as HG from October/November next season

I don't think we should be spending any silly money and wages on English players who we can otherwise do better than for the sake of 1 or 2 at most HG places, the only one I've seen touted who would maybe be a reasonable acquisition if Jurgen wants him as Jurgen is pretty damned good with his eye for defenders except for Gomez is the lad Colwill

The question is, will this be enough for Big Todd to sack Lampard and get Poch in for an end of season rally winning their last 2 at least?

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    Man United need, what, 9 points from their remaining 6 games to reach the 72-point mark?

Think they'll manage that alright to be honest.
    Well, let's just put everything we have into our MUST win game v Fulham tomorrow and get the win because we HAVE to win it and see how they get on v Brighton

They've shown time and time again that their squad is absolutely brimming with big time bottlers, including their new signings They have been spawny as FUCK far too many times for my liking, including v Villa when they were als ogiven considerable assistance by the FA PGMOL appointing their new Steve Bennett, Gillett to try and help the filthy through that game and he certainly made every possible effort to, including only adding 4 minutes of additional time when the filthy wasted fully four minutes in the first 10 minutes of the second half without so much as a warning

They might just squeak home with the expected and anticipated support and assistance of PGMOL, but, let's just win our MUST win game v Fulham and see if Brighton can do them on Thursday, after which they're away to West Aaaaaaaaam