Thread: Liverpool transfers in/out and rumours 22/23 + Contracts

ok thanks

It's just to hype up today's Saudi v Liverpool Match. Will Mo smile today? Will he kiss the badge? If he waves to the fans it's that a hello wave or a goodbye wave? Over to our panel of experts...

He’ll have a shit game today, waste plenty of chances then all the experts on here will be calling for him to be sold.

Quote Originally Posted by LFC-DPG View Post
    He’ll have a shit game today, waste plenty of chances then all the experts on here will be calling for him to be sold.
    Or he'll score a hat trick and the experts will want a extra £50 million 🤣🤣

Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    Or he'll score a hat trick and the experts will want a extra £50 million ����
    No matter what he does it will be owner’s fault and the experts will be calling for their heads.

We need a quality cb. I know I have said it enough, but 3 games in and we are down to our 5th choice cb.

Konate and matip will always pick up injuries.

MacAllister and particularly Szoboszlai have shown the level required for incoming transfers, now we need a CB and a DM of a similar level if we want to continue to serious challengers.

Smash n f'ing grab 😉

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    MacAllister and particularly Szoboszlai have shown the level required for incoming transfers, now we need a CB and a DM of a similar level if we want to continue to serious challengers.
    This is basically it , if we could only add two more with the quality of the boys we have brought in we could do big things , docoure and a top quality centre back would be good

Quote Originally Posted by JockStrap View Post
    Listen to Klopp on the matter. Premier League clubs have been doing exactly the same thing for decades. Now it’s happening to them. Ultimately who cares. You either support LFC or you don’t.
    I support Liverpool - I'd support us if we were relegated to the Championship or if bloody David Moyes became our manager.

Think of it as being on the side of a particular country during a time of warfare and the rules of how warfare is conducted have changed too drastically within too short a period of time and we become disillusioned with the wider cause and it being "worth fighting for" or not - that's a creeping feeling for me with football at the moment. I am not "done" yet and there is no drug like it - you only need to witness a match like that Newcastle game to see why we are all so hooked - but whilst there have always been predators and prey in the footballing landscape, it feels like the ecosystem itself is changing, or that we are at the beginning of an extinction event.

We'll see. I'll always love the club I suspect, but if the environment it exists in continues to devolve then I could see that flame dwindling, rather than the intense blaze it has been at different points in my life.

Now isn't the time to think about it though. Tonight is for celebration.