Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: Game Week 4 : 01/09-04/09

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    All this bull shit about how Ten Hag has improved them, really?? Don’t see it at all.

Neither team were very impressive and if anything happens to Rashford with the way they rely on him on the break, they really are goosed.

Don’t see either of these two finishing above us.
    It coincided with us Spurs and Chelsea falling off a cliff last season. Even Solksjaer had a decent winning run to start his time there. Too many of the Utd fanbase and the media go over the top about that club. Their has been an undercurrent of them being shite ever since Fergie left the building. It usually surfaces against other historically successful clubs and nowadays City.

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    All this bull shit about how Ten Hag has improved them, really?? Don’t see it at all.

Neither team were very impressive and if anything happens to Rashford with the way they rely on him on the break, they really are goosed.

Don’t see either of these two finishing above us.
    Apparently they can't play ETH or Ajax 2.0 football because they haven't been to able to buy the right players and dried up resources... 😒

Tent Peg moaning about ref decisions, he's totally rattled but happy with their 'performance'. As in denial as their fanbase.

Would be a good time for Keane to say shut up you bell end standing next to Tent Peg.

Uniturd will only win games this season with the help of PGMOL.
    Can't understand how the other teams in the Prem aren't up in arms about what's going on.

Ten Hag being happy with that performance is music to my ears.

But Erik complaining about reffing decisions is absolutely hilarious, doesn’t he watch their games??

Absolute melt.

Quote Originally Posted by redebreck View Post
    Uniturd will only win games this season with the help of PGMOL.
    Can't understand how the other teams in the Prem aren't up in arms about what's going on.
    Twitter now full of their fanbase saying how they were robbed and it's corrupt. Both angles their manager referred to Garnacho was offside. Today they had decisions go the way they do for the rest of us week on week out.

Quote Originally Posted by Creator Supremes View Post
    Tent Peg moaning about ref decisions, he's totally rattled but happy with their 'performance'. As in denial as their fanbase.
    He should be charged by the FA for his comments as Fernandes should have been after their defeat to Spurs, if it wasn't for FA PGMOL being bent as fuck they'd only have 2 points right now

And Arsenal's penalty should have stood, bit soft, but Casemiro clatters him on the hip too, he was the meat in the sandwich preventing him getting to the ball for me, not a clear and obvious error
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by Creator Supremes View Post
    Twitter now full of their fanbase saying how they were robbed and it's corrupt. Both angles their manager referred to Garnacho was offside. Today they had decisions go the way they do for the rest of us week on week out.
    Precisely why Cafe Hag and Fernandes should be charged, plus 5 of their players surrounded Taylor at one point first half berating his decision and not one was booked as players of every other club have been for doing the same, Virgil's been charged for doing that after his red, even though it was dissent he could only have been given a yellow for and as captain he's allowed to have a bit of a go
    Last edited by Nineteenx; 3rd September 2023 at 07:25 PM.
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by jinky View Post
    From a Liverpool perspective I did not want an arsenal win. Forget utd, they're going nowhere.The only consolation is that for all the money arsenal have spent I think they maybe worse than last year.
    Agree. Draw would have been ideal. Arsenal boosted and they came second last season so belief in sports is crucial.