Page 49 of 131 FirstFirst ... 394243444546474849505152535455565999 ... LastLast

Thread: Football News

Quote Originally Posted by redebreck View Post
    Cue protests by the Uniturd "faithful".
    Guaranteed i would imagine !

Jadon Sancho claims he is being made a scapegoat at Uniturd.
    He cost £73 million apparently.
    I'd forgotten he was still there, haven't heard anything about him for ages.

He’s not a scapegoat they’re all shite.

hes not training well apparently. imagine paying a kid, thats all he was when they signed him and they paying him 275 thousand a week. what motivation can you take from that?
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by redebreck View Post
    Jadon Sancho claims he is being made a scapegoat at Uniturd.
    He cost £73 million apparently.
    I'd forgotten he was still there, haven't heard anything about him for ages.
    He came out with a "statement" on Twitter defending himself from Ten Haag's comments, a post that Rashford apparently "liked" before unliking it (not before a Man United fan screen-grabbed the evidence...) so the little signs of disharmony in that squad are certainly there.

International break will rather annoyingly probably come at the right time for them. Absolutely need this lot missing out on Champion's League football so that they can't as easily buy their way out of any potential mould and rot that could creep back into that club again.

Of course their fans will clamour for big transfer fees to get them out of their funk, completely failing to recognise that chucking money at the issue is what has landed them with expensive under-performers that are over-paid in the first place.

Sancho had the World at his feet at one point - definitely looks to have made the wrong move (football-wise, not the money) for his career.

Antony dropped from Brazil squad amidst assault allegations.

Liverpool allegedly speaking to Michael Edwards.

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    He came out with a "statement" on Twitter defending himself from Ten Haag's comments, a post that Rashford apparently "liked" before unliking it (not before a Man United fan screen-grabbed the evidence...) so the little signs of disharmony in that squad are certainly there.

International break will rather annoyingly probably come at the right time for them. Absolutely need this lot missing out on Champion's League football so that they can't as easily buy their way out of any potential mould and rot that could creep back into that club again.

Of course their fans will clamour for big transfer fees to get them out of their funk, completely failing to recognise that chucking money at the issue is what has landed them with expensive under-performers that are over-paid in the first place.

Sancho had the World at his feet at one point - definitely looks to have made the wrong move (football-wise, not the money) for his career.
    I feel for him a bit, I genuinely don't think he wanted that move but had nowhere else to go once he'd decided to leave Dortmund .There was only realistically us and Utd interested at that price I think and we balked at it, wasn't it around COVID time when we weren't spending much?
    If we were serious and were willing there's no way he was turning us down for them.
    Hindsight is a wonderful thing but he'd have been better off staying at Dortmund.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/66713281

Pouring down with bad news all around that club at present

Interesting interview with Hendo.

"If one of those people (Klopp or FSG) said to me, “Now we want you to stay”, then we wouldn’t be having this conversation. Now, that’s not to say that they forced me out of the club, but at no point did I feel wanted by the club or anyone to stay."