Page 623 of 720 FirstFirst ... 123523573613616617618619620621622623624625626627628629630633673 ... LastLast
Results 6,221 to 6,230 of 7197

Thread: Liverpool transfers in/out and rumours 22/23 + Contracts

Quote Originally Posted by justincredible View Post
    Oh dear, only two starts and not many minutes played by young Fabio Carvalo at RB Leipzig...

https://www.empireofthekop.com/2023/11/13/sheth-fabio-carvalho-liverpool-future/
    Mentioned this the other week, pointless loan

Guess we'll maek a bit of profit at least
    Last edited by Kev0909; 13th November 2023 at 07:16 PM.
    #FSGOUT

we are liverpool football club, not fucking norwich.

Carvalho is one of them players you just can't find a position in the team for.. hes 2 weak to play in the 10 or in wide areas of a 3 up front
    Unless he becomes an out and our forward and delivers regularly with goals. hes gonna fall through the cracks. of course in my opinion.
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Huge talk of Mo signing a new contract plus Jurgen as well .
    Now that would be the perfect Christmas present for us all.

Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    Absolutely Bruh'. That would be great if it happens, I read an article last week saying FSG want JK to commit to 2026.
    Mo is proving why he shouldn't be sold at any cost. He's an all time great and he's ours. Plenty left in his tank.

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    Carvalho is one of them players you just can't find a position in the team for.. hes 2 weak to play in the 10 or in wide areas of a 3 up front
    Unless he becomes an out and our forward and delivers regularly with goals. hes gonna fall through the cracks. of course in my opinion.
    I agree, he could be a cracking player for some team but not in the Premier league. I think he'd be well suited to La Liga or Serie A or the Portuguese league.
    His type of role tends to be better suited to a more technical type of play. That's not the PL at all.

Ah lik' th' laddie, cuid be a guid player. Hud a few injury troubles bit a've seen him dae th' centre half wi' a knife-through-butter slide rule.

Quote Originally Posted by JockStrap View Post
    Ah lik' th' laddie, cuid be a guid player. Hud a few injury troubles bit a've seen him dae th' centre half wi' a knife-through-butter slide rule.
    Why are you pretending to be Scottish, when no Scottish person types like that?. What next Shakespearean English?
    Roman? Norman? get a life

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    I agree, he could be a cracking player for some team but not in the Premier league. I think he'd be well suited to La Liga or Serie A or the Portuguese league.
    His type of role tends to be better suited to a more technical type of play. That's not the PL at all.
    Hes hardly playing for the team we sent him on loan too,. I guess its up to him to make it. Thats if hes really the top player we are hoping he is

Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    Make it so…. Would be bloomin stupendous

Why are you pretending to be Scottish, when no Scottish person types like that?. What next Shakespearean English?
    Roman? Norman? get a life
    How come urr pretending tae be Scrooge McDuck. Whit's next, Bugs Bunny?