Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 6910111213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: Match Thread : EFL Semi Final Liverpool v Fulham

As seems to be most of the season so far. poor first half much improved second half, Jota my man of the match,. followed not to far behind from Jones..Hopefully not ballsing it up but Gomez seems to have been excellent last few matches,. and a small note for Bradley excellent game considering hes not started for us in a very long time. all in all a decent result. dont lose at Craven Cottage and another Wembley final for us
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

2-1 win...Would have took that after 60 minutes.....Nunez and Gak made a hell of a difference...

Quote Originally Posted by Daffydd View Post
    Good morning Kev, we won!
    Yo Adrian…

Sorry, but I know I've already said this and I'm probably not going to stop singing his praises soon, but young Bradley has really impressed me with his first full start - despite that late foul giveaway.

He's been everywhere tonight; never hid or went invisible as some are wont to do, and for a position where you're expected to step into those big local hero shoes, can't ask for much more than that.
    He even put in some sweet passes/crosses into the box for real goal-scoring opportunities for Darwing and others.

Imagine doing all that while being that young and still having Martinelli in your pocket among all that lint from the win at the Emirates.
    'I got told there's an English phrase, 'You don't win trophies with kids'. I didn't know that' ... - Jurgen Klopp
    Stone-Cold Savage!

Up the bum job done Really poor first half the Klopp obsession that Elliott will ever be good enough needs to stop it’s going to cost us sooner or later it already did last season and in points dropped in 21-22

Nunez LFWD for me Gakpo or Diaz RFWD with Mo away and Jota through the centre now his link play and pressing has come on so much or Gakpo who has been at his best for us in the Bobby role

Jones MOTM can still be brave & better with the ball still lots of room for improvement but his play without the ball has come on leaps and bounds

Like to see Jones LCM for an extended run of games with Nunez at LFWD as he seems to play really well with the different dynamic Nunez brings

Diaz needs to look at footage from his first half season and sort his shot out

Konate was awesome again and Bradley just looked like he has played there for us for years

Jota was class. Bradley just grew. Had 2 moments he gave it away and looked to be tensing up at 0-1, but then just seemed to say what the heck I'm good enough for this level let me enjoy it and actually gave us that go forward momentum. Curtis Jones is becoming that player we thought he could be we want him to be. So those 3 players were my combined motm.

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyliver View Post
    Gomez has done well yet again he is having a good season , konate played well , have to start Nunez on the left from now on
    He’s doing ok as a utility full back the only situation I said he’d be worth keeping for I wouldn’t want him anywhere near CB ever again we should get another in with Matip out & possibly leaving in the summer

Made up for Jones. Local lad, really down to earth. Quality - coming out of his shell and now adding belief

I hope it’s not another false dawn , but I hold my hand up , I have slated Curtis jones the last few years I was desperate for us to move him on , he’s been brilliant the last 10 games , looks a completely different player , used to say he was a crab , could only go sideways , he looks to be playing penetrating passes and being so much more positive . I’m having elliot though 😂