Page 23 of 33 FirstFirst ... 13161718192021222324252627282930 ... LastLast

Thread: Omg

There's an interview with Virgil where he's being asked about how they felt when told about him leaving. Says it's a hard on to take but also ends in saying it's very much business as usual.
    Hopefully that's what it will be but it's hard to imagine this not having an effect in some way. Especially in the short term so maybe an FA cup game is a good thing right now.

Quote Originally Posted by justincredible View Post
    Another 5-4 for this gentleman please....
    I hope it's a comfortable 3-0 or something honestly.

Klopp deserves more silverware and "business as usual" going into tricky matches against Chelsea and Arsenal would be great.

Still shocked & devastated we’re going to be losing one of the most incredible human beings any of us could have been so blessed & fortunate to have in our lives

That goes for the entire league & football loving nation, opposition fans, managers, & pundits Jurgen leaving will return the Prem & punditry to the dull, bitter cliched tribal cesspit it was before he showed all of them a better way

His way has always been my way it’s not just the absolutely living every single moment it’s the joy the heart & spirit with which you do it, how you are with everyone you encounter, and how you rock up every game wanting to put on the best possible show to your highest possible levels for everyone

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    There's an interview with Virgil where he's being asked about how they felt when told about him leaving. Says it's a hard on to take but also ends in saying it's very much business as usual.
    Hopefully that's what it will be but it's hard to imagine this not having an effect in some way. Especially in the short term so maybe an FA cup game is a good thing right now.
    It’s up to all the players to keep the spirit of being & doing things & how we have gone about things & that joyous comradery & togetherness going as a group & infect that on whoever follows, to bring that out of them & infuse & instill it into them as Jurgen did of them

They’ll all always have that in them now & have learned that way of being, it’s a completely different way of being than most are fortunate to learn & be part of

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    Yes, a home tie against a lower league team is probably better timing than if the news broke before the away leg of a league cup semi final.

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    It’s up to all the players to keep the spirit of being & doing things & how we have gone about things & that joyous comradery & togetherness going as a group & infect that on whoever follows, to bring that out of them & infuse & instill it into them as Jurgen did of them

They’ll all always have that in them now & have learned that way of being, it’s a completely different way of being than most are fortunate to learn & be part of
    Agree fully. They won't just drop that way of playing and that psychology that's been instilled over years.

I'd been promising to take my boy to his first match at Anfield...but the official ticket lottery just isn't happening.

Within a couple of hours of the news I had two tickets..a ferry and a parking space booked for the Norwich game, probably one the most significant games in a generation..

Unbelievable experience and my boy will always be able to say he was there to see the beginning of Klopps farewell!

I want to say Thanks to all you locals who have made this great football club what it is, which gives people like us the chance, once in a while, to feel the passion.
    YNWA

That’s awesome mate, hope your lad had a great day. Like you say, in years to come, he’ll be able to say, “I was at the first game after the Klopp bombshell.”
    I bet you can squeal like a pig!

Quote Originally Posted by shminkyred View Post
    I'd been promising to take my boy to his first match at Anfield...but the official ticket lottery just isn't happening.

Within a couple of hours of the news I had two tickets..a ferry and a parking space booked for the Norwich game, probably one the most significant games in a generation..

Unbelievable experience and my boy will always be able to say he was there to see the beginning of Klopps farewell!

I want to say Thanks to all you locals who have made this great football club what it is, which gives people like us the chance, once in a while, to feel the passion.
    YNWA
    Whereabouts in the ground were you?