Page 394 of 410 FirstFirst ... 294344384387388389390391392393394395396397398399400401404 ... LastLast
Results 3,931 to 3,940 of 4098

Thread: Other games

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    I see the ref for the Spurs-city game is Kavanagh

The guy that somehow just decided he wasnt going to give this, because he can,
    Good. Hope he gifts City the 3 points. Don't want those giddy cockney twats anywhere near a league title.

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    There was a similar one in the FA Cup semi final too justme. Chelsea free kick and Grealish had his arm out in a similar fashion, nothing given.

It’s not just poor decisions as everyone gets them it’s that they consistently get them when it matters, in tight games were if the decision was given against them they lose or drop points.

Doesn’t matter when you’re 2 or 3-0 up it does when that one decision changes the result
    It was also Deja vu. last seasons fa cup semi final. Grealish did they exact same and was also a penalty.
    Couldnt even understand why it wasn't even a corner this time.the ball went sideways.. obviously deflection.. just shows the mindset. Oliver as been bought, not financially just subconsciously.. he goes to the UAE, all smiles and tap on the shoulder of friendship. any normal person would feel inclined to favour them when it comes down to it
    Explains why he ignored a clear penalty last season for handball against Arsenal and then awarded a penalty for fuck all contact and then we see what happened in the home man city game
    Clear penalty against Doku.

when it comes down too it. they just don't give us the right calls. because they don't WISH TOO. and there it is,In a nutshell. they get to decide. doesn't matter what the var appears to show. they will decide what they want to give and don't want too
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

My point for all the ‘If we’d have won x or y game’ crowd is this

EVERY team, every single one in a title race has 8-10 games they are below par, can’t put the ball in the net they drop points in, are having these games happens to everyone

However, when FAPGMOL have created you having these games when you haven’t through their corruption so you have an extra 3 you drop points in you otherwise would have won all 3 of, this lowers your margin for error to 5-7 games, where the others have an 8-10 game margin

It matters & makes a huge difference

90% of statistics are plucked out of an arse.

I actually agree with the point on games where teams struggle and YES decisions by the officials can have a huge impact at the end of the season especially in tight contests 2 or more teams close in points etc.

But look at the 3 games v United. 1 of them a Cup game. Tell me we are good enough to win a title and I struggle

You’re not factoring in confidence & points on the board Steveo that makes a massive difference also

I we have a set back & have our 8 plus point lead we should have had cut to 5 plus It’s not going to have the effect of dropping to second spot on goal difference through a set back

Highly likely, that as we had a decent run when we should have had an 8 plus point lead that the other two would have been less confident & suffered more slips ups through points on the board pressure when we kept winning and facing more teams to set up to defend for their lives & to counter on them knowing they HAD TO really go for it every game

Points on the board matters for confidence momentum & as a cushion for any set backs & an 8 point VAR corruption swing between us City & Arsenal in a race so tight obviously makes a chasm of difference

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    My point for all the ‘If we’d have won x or y game’ crowd is this

EVERY team, every single one in a title race has 8-10 games they are below par, can’t put the ball in the net they drop points in, are having these games happens to everyone

However, when FAPGMOL have created you having these games when you haven’t through their corruption so you have an extra 3 you drop points in you otherwise would have won all 3 of, this lowers your margin for error to 5-7 games, where the others have an 8-10 game margin

It matters & makes a huge difference
    It's actually a FAUEFAFIFAPGMOL conspiracy. Get it right 🤡 🤡
    VOTE JOCKY tae fix this fiasco.

We don’t have issues outside the Prem, just normal refereeing

Anyone remember the last major VAR controversy in the Italian French German or Spanish league, Europa League or Champions League?

Oh it doesn’t happen? Well there’s your unequivocal evidence

Fairly sure someone said that Real’s goal v us in the final was offside?

I mean yes the officiating seems light years better in europe but they are not immune from getting it wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    Fairly sure someone said that Real’s goal v us in the final was offside?

I mean yes the officiating seems light years better in europe but they are not immune from getting it wrong.
    It was for me, given he moves Alisson’s Virgil’s & Konate’s positions he can’t be not interfering, but they obviously deemed he wasn’t, that’s one decision in one game, in the Prem that’s every fucking game playing to a different set of rules every game

So if Spurs fail to win against Man City tomorrow night then it means Villa are guaranteed top 4.