Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Who Hates Mo..?

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    Yeah he really is a very special player and his movement is the best I have ever seen in my fifty odd years watching the game, just gets a bit frustrating when you know how much better he can be.
    I know people will disagree but Michael Owen was the same in his early years.
    For 90 odd minutes he was electric.

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    My thoughts exactly, last season he should of scored more with the chances he got, if he was clinical and consistent he'd be up there with the likes of messi/ronaldo

Let's hope he carrys on the form and it's not because it was Leeds/2 pennos.
    The main thing I love about our front three is we don't need all 3 to be on song to win games. Hopefully we can have 2 out of 3 on form (in whatever combination) for long enough spells of the season for a good title challenge.
    Your hobbies are rollerblading and you're also a bit of a rat-hound? Steel Wool
    Sid knows he's crazy and he likes it. Balinkay

it's amazing how people can change in a few weeks, mane was our best player for a good while before apparently, now it's all about Salah after one game, haha.
    We've a team of superstars they like to take their turn 😂😂
    We've the best defender in the world and he's got hammered for his performance and rightly so. No one is exempt from criticism and no doubt Jurgen told them that after the game.

it's amazing how people can change in a few weeks, mane was our best player for a good while before apparently, now it's all about Salah after one game, haha.
    Salah is always our best attacker imho. Mane and him ate completely different types of players though and compliment each other really well. But yes salah at times last season was frustrating. Mane maybe has greater consistency in performance but salah is constantly more dangerous to the opposition defence imo.

Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    We've a team of superstars they like to take their turn 😂😂
    We've the best defender in the world and he's got hammered for his performance and rightly so. No one is exempt from criticism and no doubt Jurgen told them that after the game.
    After the game, at half-time.

Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    Not at all, but when you hear ones ( not many on here, if any) saying we could swap or sell him, they only have to look at his stats.
    Maybe the reason his standards have dropped was because he st them so high at the start !!
    Anyone lucky enough to see him in full flight live will know what I mean,the tv does show half of what he does.
    I came here to say just that. His work rate and movement is the best I’ve seen... only Suarez comes close. The stats don’t do him justice. The amount of runs that he makes but the ball never reaches him is shocking. Gerrard would have been in his element passing to Salah. Hopefully, a creative midfielder is part of the plan.

On top of all of that, he’s a model pro, unlike Suarez. Pound for pound probably the best bit of business we’ve ever done. I see Barcelona are interested; I wonder what he is valued at?
    I bet you can squeal like a pig!

Transfermarkt rates him at 120m Euro.
    Etiam si omnes, ego non

I think Mo looked back to his very best in our opening game, absolutely electric and sharp as razor blades, I think it's taken the last 2 seasons after the whole Champions League thing with Ranos for Mo to get there, he's still contributed enormously of course, but he hasn't been at his very best, really hoping he has a season like his first in which he is simply magical and unplayable at times but also creates more
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by Balinkay View Post
    Transfermarkt rates him at 120m Euro.
    Are they having as 70% discount sale of something?
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Are they having as 70% discount sale of something?
    Think many top player's prices have been slashed tbf, it's not just him.
    Etiam si omnes, ego non