Page 47 of 248 FirstFirst ... 374041424344454647484950515253545797147 ... LastLast

Thread: Coronavirus and the impact on football

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Hello? Is that the BBC, ITV or any number of dubious daily rags or the ministry of misinformation posting?
    Get stuffed I suggest you go and live in China and then try and post something against their government see what happens to you. You are free say what you like with in reason in the west..
    You are a complete paranoid ocd moron!
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Also, applying common sense, why would China deliberately sabotage and attempt to destroy their own economy? It doesn't make sense does it?
    I was watching a show yesterday documenting how the Japanese are dealing with this virus which actually showed workers disinfecting buses and other public places etc and by all accounts they appear to be well ahead of other countries trying to deal with it.and statistics back that up.

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    Get stuffed I suggest you go and live in China and then try and post something against their government see what happens to you. You are free say what you like with in reason in the west..
    You are a complete paranoid ocd moron!
    I'm not paranoid, I'm aware, yes we can say what we like within reason, but that is only the case because they rely on the deliberate misinformation from our media being parroted as gospel and how things are by morons like you, as it has been by the majority of people in the UK for the past 40 years
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Doesn't surprise me about Japan. If there's one country that has it's people's greater good at the forefront it's that place.

On another note, how can anyone in the FA like Brady seriously consider calling the season null and void? Millions of people have paid money to see the various outcomes of all of the games to date. Unless they are going to refund every single person because what they were watching suddenly becomes meaningless, the league has a duty to finish off what was started.

Quote Originally Posted by LFC vs PFC View Post
    Doesn't surprise me about Japan. If there's one country that has it's people's greater good at the forefront it's that place.

On another note, how can anyone in the FA like Brady seriously consider calling the season null and void? Millions of people have paid money to see the various outcomes of all of the games to date. Unless they are going to refund every single person because what they were watching suddenly becomes meaningless, the league has a duty to finish off what was started.
    We could be playing again behind closed doors with all clubs free of infection and fit and raring to go in 4 weeks if they all follow my suggestions and protocols in the Melwood closed thread. That would give us 9-10 weeks to complete the season by June 30th

I'm not paranoid, I'm aware, yes we can say what we like within reason, but that is only the case because they rely on the deliberate misinformation from our media being parroted as gospel and how things are by morons like you, as it has been by the majority of people in the UK for the past 40 years
    You are not paranoid yet you type that! haaa and you still not taken up the offer to move to China or Russia? or some other place? Its the media that make these places appear worse right? you would have no problem going there
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

If I had to don a tinfoil hat and cry conspiracy theory my money would absolutely be on the Coronavirus being man made in the US and deployed in an attempt to destroy the Chinese economy. A US pharma company likely already has a vaccine/cure and is waiting until the height of the pandemic to try and sell it to all affected nations for billions in profit.

Shares are plummeting because the minority in the know started selling theirs en masse before the market crashed to induce the panic in the market to make it crash and will buy the best on offer back at rock bottom and make billions again after the vaccine has been released and the pandemic has been arrested
    Irrespective of all that, our UK government /HMRC will be happy at the reduction in pensions it will be paying out if a large enough number of elderly people die as a result of the virus.

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    You are not paranoid yet you type that! haaa and you still not taken up the offer to move to China or Russia? or some other place? Its the media that make these places appear worse right? you would have no problem going there
    Boris and Cummings in particular had no problem going to Russia or employing the services of his contacts there during the EU referendum, Cummings spent an awful lot of time there and it is very well documented that he did, both are officially considered as risks to national security by M15, yet they're the guys running the country.

There isn't really a difference between communism and capitalism in as much as the people with the power and wealth in both regimes control the media and drip feed people what they want them to believe and what they want them to think for the benefit or their remaining as the people with all the power and wealth

Quote Originally Posted by redebreck View Post
    Irrespective of all that, our UK government /HMRC will be happy at the reduction in pensions it will be paying out if a large enough number of elderly people die as a result of the virus.
    Probably why they have let is escalate, had some people trying to give me a conspiracy theory our Gov had something to do with the virus' creation, but I don't believe that at all, they have just seized the opportunity that's presented itself to kill off as many as the poor and elderly as they can, they've already been doing that for years anyway, this situation is absolutely perfect for them

Probably why they have let is escalate, had some people trying to give me a conspiracy theory our Gov had something to do with the virus' creation, but I don't believe that at all, they have just seized the opportunity that's presented itself to kill off as many as the poor and elderly as they can, they've already been doing that for years anyway, this situation is absolutely perfect for them
    I'm no Tory, but to believe that our government would sanction letting people die to save the country some money is ridiculous.

You do come up some bollocks Nineteen, but this ranks somewhere in the top quartile.