Page 26 of 27 FirstFirst ... 16192021222324252627 LastLast

Thread: Other CL quarterfinals

Quote Originally Posted by LEGS View Post
    Does this game get moved to Saturday night now ?

I know it does next season.
    No idea, Mancity play the evening game against Leeds.
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by fagin View Post
    Agreed mate but i have never seen Athleti so violent in their game tactics or violent behaviour at the end of the game.Most of us were appalled by the infamous Pickford challenge but that would have fit perfecttly into Athleti's game in this match.
    I was watching the end, it was niggling overly aggressive, Prickford's challenge was a completely different level, that was to deliberately injure and opponent, Atletico's is to wind them up, and the most appalling aspect of the Prickford challenge was the refs association, the FA's, the Premier Leagues and our cunt medias cover up of it and letting him off the hook for it

So after 30 years of Ferguson's 'Anyone but Liverpool' bollocks meted out to our team by all those cunts, you'll have to excuse me for deriving some pleasure for the latest beneficiaries of the 'anyone but Liverpool' status quo, already having been handed one title Max Verstappen style through it at our expense, getting the kicking they fucking deserve
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Just Sky and BT take the shit.. because Man-city play on the Tuesday evening and Leeds is not a million miles from Manchester.. Wouldnt be a problem for a 12:30 kick off. Sky more than likely caused it by getting to chose their fixture to show on tv and they chose the Leeds game at 5:30 leaving BT only option to play us on Saturday dinner time.
    What fks me off is the tv scheduling as ever is trying to make us drop points.. Theres an agenda going on.
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    No idea, Mancity play the evening game against Leeds.
    5.30 ko for them.

I guess they could do a 7.45 ko like they are for Spurs.

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    Just Sky and BT take the shit.. because Man-city play on the Tuesday evening and Leeds is not a million miles from Manchester.. Wouldnt be a problem for a 12:30 kick off. Sky more than likely caused it by getting to chose their fixture to show on tv and they chose the Leeds game at 5:30 leaving BT only option to play us on Saturday dinner time.
    What fks me off is the tv scheduling as ever is trying to make us drop points.. Theres an agenda going on.
    Let's hope it backfires and the Leeds crowd play a bigger part in the game with it being an evening kick off, I'm hoping that will be the case

Quote Originally Posted by LEGS View Post
    5.30 ko for them.

I guess they could do a 7.45 ko like they are for Spurs.
    I think an evening kick off v Spurs is better for us Anfield is even more formidable under the lights

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    He has a perfectly healthy £100m option at his disposal the absolute knob jockey.
    Quality, a phrase I oft use to refer to inbreds of the Manc variety, through birth or association

I find it a touch melodramatic people carrying on about Atletico's wind up merchantry, that was a little more heavy handed than normal

I've seen games involving us, as recently as last season, which the officiating off not only risked severe injury to our players, but actually allowed and by extension of the poor officiating caused it to happen

It the games since rules were changed so you couldn't just take opposition players out, the worst i've seen for actual persistent violent conduct and deliberate fouls that endangered players safety, was the game our head of the refs association Mike Riley allowed the filthy to literally kick Arsenal's invincibles off the pitch, I wonder how he came to be appointed head of the refs association

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post

I've seen games involving us, as recently as last season, which the officiating off not only risked severe injury to our players, but actually allowed and by extension of the poor officiating caused it to happen
    The one that springs to mind is the Tottenham game. And that was bad refereeing.

Athletico are next level cheats - it’s not just diving or bad fouls, it’s a coordinated campaign with instructions. We have nothing like that in the premiership. The worst sniper I can think of is Fernandes and he’s easy to shrug off

Quote Originally Posted by Taksin View Post
    Athletico are next level cheats - it’s not just diving or bad fouls, it’s a coordinated campaign with instructions. We have nothing like that in the premiership.
    They're called Man City and their debauchery is much sneakier and under-handed.

Atletico are the chronic pick-up artist worshipping scumbag. He's a twat, but he doesn't hide the fact he's a twat.

Man City are the mate who says he'll be there for you during a health scare and he's actually been banging your wife for years whilst consoling you when you have a row.
    Your hobbies are rollerblading and you're also a bit of a rat-hound? Steel Wool
    Sid knows he's crazy and he likes it. Balinkay