Page 13 of 659 FirstFirst ... 3678910111213141516171819202363113513 ... LastLast

Thread: Summer transfer thread

Matheus Pereira da Silva

Anyone seen him play?

Way Way WAY too good for the Championship and when he comes up with West Brom his price will treble... Such a composed quality footballer - scary to think what he could do with better players around him... Well worth a punt for me

Think we should take a good look at Jay Dasilva at Bristol City. Watching the Leeds v Bristol City game and he looks like a tidy player. Only 21 so would be a good back up for Robbo.

Quote Originally Posted by justincredible View Post
    Maybe buy a player or two from City? KdB anyone? Hahaha....
    De Bruyne is an insane player.

29 years old though this coming June though and some injury issues in the last 18 months - wages will be big.

Doesn't feel like an FSG signing. More likely that we spot a gem in the Championship.
    Your hobbies are rollerblading and you're also a bit of a rat-hound? Steel Wool
    Sid knows he's crazy and he likes it. Balinkay

If he has a clause in his contract that lets him leave on a free, he'd be more up FSG's alley.
    Etiam si omnes, ego non

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    De Bruyne is an insane player.

29 years old though this coming June though and some injury issues in the last 18 months - wages will be big.

Doesn't feel like an FSG signing. More likely that we spot a gem in the Championship.
    Have a feeling we might follow up on our Fabian Ruiz interest or another similar player who can score and create like KDB but who's also a lot younger and a lot better defensively and at pressing and counter pressing. The runs and movement and opportunities to pick out players or score from distance are all there in how we play for such a player, it would suit us a lot better to have a left footer who'd operate at LCM from the patterns and movement in our play in my opinion
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Leicester make approach for Liverpool's Adam Lallana

Bye bye

all the best, but it's time for you to goooooooo

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    Leicester make approach for Liverpool's Adam Lallana

Bye bye

all the best, but it's time for you to goooooooo
    Yep I'd prefer to let Jones get league minutes over Lallana for the run in

We should’ve made a sly deal with red bull to buy Haaland. This kid is tearing things up in Germany, bumming all types of teams.

Quote Originally Posted by reddownunder View Post
    Yep I'd prefer to let Jones get league minutes over Lallana for the run in
    I wouldn't mind Minamino getting those minutes just now.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDOC1979 View Post
    We should’ve made a sly deal with red bull to buy Haaland. This kid is tearing things up in Germany, bumming all types of teams.
    He looks a real talent and is scoring all different types of goals. It's early days but his determination and ability to find the back of the net could see him become the best natural goal scorer in the world in the next few years