Page 21 of 659 FirstFirst ... 111415161718192021222324252627283171121521 ... LastLast

Thread: Summer transfer thread

The Spanish media are at it again. Now they are confident of signing Salah.I thought Mane was going there?? Now Salah
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    The Spanish media are at it again. Now they are confident of signing Salah.I thought Mane was going there?? Now Salah
    There's no need for either of them to leave, it's not like they need to win big trophies elsewhere as they are doing that here. They will also be getting paid well, another reason to stay put.
    If you're not sure what to do with the ball, just put it in the net, and we'll talk about the other options later... Bob Paisley.

Quote Originally Posted by skyebo View Post
    There's no need for either of them to leave, it's not like they need to win big trophies elsewhere as they are doing that here. They will also be getting paid well, another reason to stay put.
    Not really, some other clubs might double what we pay in wages.

You guys expect loyalty lol?

Might think they've won everything here they can, and want a new challenge.

Yep, and they are also soulless clubs.Nothing better than admiration from the fans at Anfield..No matter what that clown Neville says. most of us all admire Salah.We don't wanna lose Salah at his age hes only 27 the next 4/5 years will be his best period.
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post

You've got a better chance of hanging on to players if you are winning trophies, it's what most of them are in the game for. Do they want to show their kids all the medals they won, or their bank statements ? Money shouldn't be their motivation, not when they can already buy whatever they want when they get to this level.
    If you're not sure what to do with the ball, just put it in the net, and we'll talk about the other options later... Bob Paisley.

Also they all talk about being at Liverpool as being part of a family, they are all well aware of the cautionary tale of Coutinho and how much more brutal the Spanish media are and that they will be under constant attack and scrutiny of a completely unwarranted and absurd level on any perceived under performing
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

you're in dreamland if you think we will keep them all until 30+

1) Do you want to be like real madrid are atm aging team?
    2) No chance would they stay here they're not local lads, salah at least WILL move to spain at some point, for some reason it's the biggest footballing move still, real madrid and barca, and that's just how it is.

But we shall see

Sancho and werner should be the future, mind

I can almost say, 100% salah won't be here in 2 seasons, this season and next at max, you can quote me on this
    Last edited by Kev0909; 27th February 2020 at 07:01 PM.

2) No chance would they stay here they're not local lads, salah at least WILL move to spain at some point, for some reason it's the biggest footballing move still, real madrid and barca, and that's just how it is.

But we shall see

I can almost say, 100% salah won't be here in 2 seasons, this season and next at max, you can quote me on this
    If they choose to go, we replace them. The club is bigger than any player, that goes for any club. The difference now would be, I expect the club and Klopp to bring decent ones in to keep the club at the top.

If Salah left for Madrid we could buy Mbappe, Werner & Sancho 😎

But we shall see

As long as Jurgen is here with the backing of FSG, I have confidence that we could replace Salah with another gem of a player at probably half the price.